Only you

When the girls arrived home they took off their shoes, and Ai led Rika to her bedroom.

"Can we keep the lights off I'm kind of nervous" Ai asked. "Whatever makes you feel better" Rika reasured. Ai got into her bed and moved over for Rika. She crawled into the bed til she was sitting on top of Ai. "You okay?" Rika said checking on Ai. "Yes" Ai responded, still nervous but she knew she wanted Rika. "Please tell me if you want me to stop, don't be nervous." Rika insisted. "Okay," Ai answered quietly. Rika stroked Ai's hair, and smiled at her. She took her jacket off and threw it on the floor, then began to take her shirt off, making sure to go slow to tease Ai. Underneath she was wearing a black bra with pink laces in the middle. "Ai.." she paused. "I want you to know how thankful I am for you." "You're the only one I'd do this with" Ai was blushing, looking at the smaller girl on top of her, she looked so good. "You're.. the only one I'd do this with too.." Ai said blushing " you look.. so cute..." Ai could barely form proper sentances, she was so nervous. "I think it's your turn~" Rika teased. Ai hesitated a little, she grabbed her hoodie and pulled it over her head, then threw it on top of Rika's clothes. Ai was wearing a light blue sports bra. Rika blushed, "Damn Ai.." Rika said while biting her lip. She moved closer to Ai's face. She was over top of Ai now. Rika leaned down and started kissing Ai gently. Ai put her hands on Rika's back slowly making her way down. Rika put her tounge in Ai's mouth and Ai did the same. Their tounge's moving to the rhythm. They could hear each other moaning through their kiss. It gave them some kind of satisfaction. They stopped to breathe, Rika began undoing her bra. "Wait...Could I.." Ai asked nervously. "Of course you can Ai-ty.." Rika felt Ai's hands go to the straps of her bra. She began to undo them, she threw Rika's bra on the floor, then glanced back at Rika's open chest. She blushed, Rika's chest was showing and she looked so cute with a shy look on her face. Ai was at a loss for words. She couldn't believe what was happening right now. Rika felt out in the open, She covered her chest with her arms a bit, and looked to the side blushing. "You.. can take mine off too.." Ai stuttered a bit. Rika was blushing so much, she moved her hands towards Ai, and slipped off her bra. Ai lay down with her chest bare. Rika stared down at Ai, still blushing. "Thank you for trusting me... please don't be scared, I'm not gonna do anything you don't want." She leaned down slowly and started to suck on Ai's nipple. "Mm..m" Ai moaned at the sensation. Rika began to bite softly. She loved making Ai feel good. Ai held the blankets tight. Rika moved from Ai's nipple to her neck. She picked a spot on her neck and began to suck. She wanted to leave her mark on Ai, and she wanted Ai to do the same to her. Ai was breathing heavily grabbing the blanket beside her. "R-Rikaa.." she moaned softly. "You okay?" Rika whispered. "Y-yes.." she replied. Rika finished on Ai's neck. And let Ai take control, Ai rolled on top of Rika and they looked at each other and laughed a bit. They both smiled at each other sweetly. Ai went to Rika's stomach. She licked all over making Rika let out soft moans. "Is this.. okay?" Ai whispered. Causing Rika to squirm around. "Yess.. You can take my pants off, dont be shy." Ai blushed and started to take off Rika's belt. She stripped Rika down til she was only left with her choker. Ai stared admiring Rika's body. "I- uh" Ai stuttered. "Sorry, do you want to stop?" Rika asked checking on Ai. "No I- im sorry I've never done this before... I-" Ai was cut off by Rika. "Hey, Ai. It's okay if you want to stop, please don't force yourself if your uncomfortable.." Rika said sweetly and crawled over to hug Ai. Ai was nervous but she didn't want to stop. "Ai-ty?" Rika said. "Sorry.." Ai responded. "I've also never done this before, we can learn together. I'll help you out." Rika replied moving closer to Ai. "I.. I  do want to continue.. I just don't really know what to do..." Ai said embarrassed. "I can show you." Rika replied. She gently put her finger on Ai to indicate for her to lay down, Ai did as Rika asked. "Can I take your shorts off?" She asked, she was careful not to do anything Ai didn't want. Ai made a little sound and nodded. Rika began to strip Ai, until she had nothing left. She stroked Ai's thigh to comfort her. She's soo cute.. Rika thought to herself. She slowly moved her hand towards Ai's sweet spot. And began to rub gently with 2 fingers. "Is this alright? Tell me if you want me to stop." Rika reassured. She could tell by Ai's face that she wanted more. Ai was already pretty wet. Rika watched Ai, as she continued moving her fingers. Ai was making quiet noises. Rika loved the sound of Ai's pleasure. She looked up at Ai squirming. "Fuck" Rika whispered, Ai wasn't used to this feeling so she was moving a lot, Rika held Ai's thigh still with her other hand. "Im gonna put my finger in." Rika said to not startle her. She slowly put her finger inside Ai. "Ahh...mrmm.." Ai moaned, she grabbed the pillow behind her head. Since Ai was so tight it felt good on Rika's finger. She started off slow and started thrusting a little faster. Ai was moaning uncontrollably Rika was doing a good job. "Im gonna add another alright?" Rika said breathing heavily. Ai's response was just muffled sounds of pleasure. Rika added another finger inside Ai. Ai was making cute little sounds, she wasn't used to this, but she felt good. "You okay?" Rika said checking on Ai. "MMmm~" Ai moaned. "I'll take that as a yes~" Rika said seductively. "Mm.. Rik- Mmm~"...."AhMMm Rikaaaa!" Ai came all over the sheets. She was breathing hard and shaking a little. Rika licked up Ai's mess on her, and sucked her for a bit. She crawled up to Ai, and kissed her on the head softly "you did so good. my Ai-ty~" she said smiling, both their foreheads touching.
"You're really good.." Ai tried to say while catching her breath. Rika cuddled up to Ai "I love you so much Ai." Rika said sweetly. "I love you too Rika... So much." Ai said still breathing heavy. "I'm too tired to continue" Ai said slurring her words a bit. " it's okay let's get some rest. We can finish another time." Rika kissed Ai on the cheek. Her lips were soft and warm. Ai cuddled closer to Rika. "Hey before you get to comfortable cutie, Im gonna get you a fresh blanket." Rika said while taping Ai on the nose. "The sheets are in the closet" Ai said smiling at Rika. Rika got them a new blanket and placed it on top of Ai. " you wanna put pajamas on or you wanna sleep like this?" Rika asked. "Lets put pajamas on, my mom will be back im the morning." Rika got Ai her bra and her underwear. "This good? Your mom's not gonna pull the covers off" Rika laughed. She nodded "can't get enough?" Ai teased in a cute tired voice. They both laughed. She helped Ai put her bra and underwear on. Then went to go do the same. She crawled into the bed and Ai immediately cuddled up in Rika's chest. "Thank you" Ai said, then kissed Rika's chest. Rika kissed Ai back. "Hey Ai? What are we... Can I call you my girlfriend?" Rika whispered in Ai's ear. Ai blushed hearing that. "I-if thats alright with you... I'd be very happy to be your girlfriend.." Ai whispered back. Rika felt tears in her eyes. Tears of relief. "I think i'd like that. I'd like that a lot." She replied quietly. They fell asleep to each others heart beats. This... This is what love feels like... Rika thought to herself.