𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠 - 𝙎𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧 𝘾𝙖𝙢𝙥 𝘼𝙐

HEADCANONS
▪️ Main characters consist of Craig's group, other side characters include Cartmans group, plus some adults.

▪️ Tweek and Craig meet each other for the first time due to Tweek still living in Denver and Craig + the others living in South Park.

▪️ Tweek keeps to himself while Craig is too curious for his own good.

▪️Token and Clyde know all: they even go so far to at least try to help Craig get with Tweek.

▪️ Tweek is afraid of the woods, Craig is afraid of the water (lie), Clyde is afraid of big spiders, and Token is afraid of loud noises.

▪️ Tweeks parents can be emotionally abuse, while Craig's parents are more than supportive:

▪️ Craig is insecure about his hair.

▪️ Theme song for this AU is "Fireflies" by Owl City.

▪️ Craig and Tweek sneak out of their Cabin at night to stargaze.

▪️ Cartmans group is basically a rivalry group, but Stan and Kyle get along quite well with Craig's group.

▪️ Clyde has Dyslexia.

▪️ Craig loves to sing.

▪️ Tweek loves to make loom bracelets.

▪️ Token is the mother of the group, and practically acts like a councilor.

▪️ Token helps out in the kitchen and gives free food to Craig, Tweek, Clyde, plus Stan and Kyle.

▪️ Clyde is the adorable tag along that gets along with everyone.

▪️ Clyde enjoys the wildlife and can go on for hours about birds.

▪️ Tweek can see right through people and won't be afraid to point someone out if they're lying.

▪️ Craig and Clyde can be oblivious to literally anything; Token isn't as bad but it takes a few times for it to click with him.

PLOT
Craig and the gang are sent to a summer camp to "enjoy some time outdoors with friends, where it's warm," according to their parents.

Along the way, Everyone soon learns that Cartmans group is going to the same camp, and the gang is definitely uninterested in going at that point.

Eventually, when Craig and the group get to the camp, they warm up to the idea of being there- along the way, Craig meets a beautiful blonde that goes by Tweek.

Tweek was just adorable- bandaids all over his face to cover bruises from the kids at school, pen drawing all over his arms, loom bands wrapped all around his ankles and wrists, plus glow sticks glowing brightly around his neck- but his appearance didn't stop Tweek from having a bite to him.

Tweek wasn't too sure about hanging around Craig- or any of his friends or that matter- but eventually he definitely warmed up to them, and loved hanging with them.

One night, all the campers are gathered around a bonfire in the middle of the woods. Tweek was scared, yes, but he didn't want to be a pussy, so he joined in.

When the time comes for everyone to share their worst fears, everything changes in a matter of time.

It's time for everyone to face their worst fears, and Tweek has it going for him.

COMPLETION RATE•
Not started yet - 0%