Chapter 3

Recap...

"Have you guys decided what to do?" Shinso asked looking at us. "I... have decided to do it." I said. They look at me. "Welp at least I know I'm not doing it alone." Bakugou said.

"I have decide to do it too." Shinso agreed. "Me too." Todoroki, and Tokoyami both said. "So we all doing it together?" I asked. They all nodded.

End of Recap.

3rd person P.O.V

Jirou woke up to the bright sunlight seeping throught her window. Groaning she sat up, and stretched a bit. Going to the closet, and changing into a plain black shirt, and some sweat pants.

Heading out of her room to the kitchen. Sato and Momo was making breakfast for the class. A few people were already there munching away on their breakfast, and also chatting to one another.

Going into the kitchen a few of her friends greeted her. "Morning Jirou!" Momo gave Jirou a bright smile. "Morning Yaomomo!" Jirou waved at her. Blushing like the Bi mess she is.

Grabbing some breakfast she sat down with the bakusqaud. Most of the class was here already. "Hey guys." Jirou said to her friends. "Hey Ji!" Denki muffled out through his mouth full of pancakes.

"Hey ears." Bakugou said in his usual grumpy voice. "Soooo~ how is it going with Momo~." Denki whispered to her. Jirou turning red she plunged in her earphonejack into his shoulder. "Owww!" Denki wined. The other laughed.

After breakfast everyone cleaned up, and went their own ways.

Momo P.O.V

I was in my dorm studying, but something else was making it harder. I have been questioning my sexulaity for a while now. I been thinking that I'm a lesbian.( I think momo is a lesbian, and Jirou as a bisexual but perfer pussy over dick)

I think being a lesbian is quite a fit for me. I just don't really like men, and I do have a slight crush... on Jirou. But we're friends. Right?

...

Chile anyways so- I was planning to go to todoroki's dorm to help him with his theories. Let me say he has really weird and crazy theories.

Walking to his dorm I knocked on his door. "Thanks for coming Momo." He said in his usual monotone voice.

He let me in, and I already see his white board with pictures, and a bunch of writing on it. I sat down on the chair he had.

"What's your theory today Shoto?" I asked him.

"Is Jirou Present Mic secret love child?" He grabbed two pictures. One of Jirou the other is Present Mic.

"How so?" I was a bit confused.

"Hear me out. Both of their quirks are related to sounds, right?" He started.

I nod. "They also love playing, and listening to music. They probably even write songs." He paced left to right.

"Mhmmm."

"They also love rock music, and kinda have the same style."

They both have a lot of similarities.

"You are right Shoto." I have never realized that.

Time skip to tomorrow. Yo author is lazy🤧

Jirou P.O.V

We had already gave them the papers in papers in morning. We were in our last class taking notes on a up coming test. The bell finally rang, and all of us started packing up and leaving.