Chapter 2

Kokichi flopped himself out of the bed with his blanket and pillows following along with his curled up body. It had been a week since he last talked to Saihara. Not that he didn't want to talk to him, he never got a chance too since Shuichi skipped classes ever since he got rejected from Danganronpa. Kokichi tried texting him multiple times but there was no response. The more he sat on the cold floor, the more he started to worry. What if Shuichi had took his own life because of that game? Kokichi jumped up at the realization and went to sprint out of his house to find the wannabe detective until he heard a loud band on his window. It was probably a rock thrown at his window. Kokichi picked himself up and had looked through the window seeing the person that was on his mind this entire moring, Saihara himself with a few rocks in his hands. Kokichi sighed with relief and went downstairs avoiding any noise since it was the weekend and his mother was still sleeping. Kokichi opened the door and fell onto the ground out of fear, Shuichi was standing right by the door still as ever and had a big yet disturbing smile with his rosey cheeks and wide eyes "Ou~ma~Kun." He helped Kokichi up "Jesus fucking Christ Shuichi. You gave me a heart attack. I hate when you're like that." The smaller boy groaned while Shuichi just did a laugh brighting up the room. It was truly a beautiful laugh filled with happiness and innocence. Kokichi could almost forgive Shuichi for scaring him with that laugh of his. "Why haven't you've been responding to me!? I was worried about you, idiot!" Shuichi smiled and then grabbed his hand "Promise you won't tell anyone?" Kokichi took a step back "What did you do?"
.
.
.
Shuichi did that sinister smile again and whispered into Kokichi's only uttering a few words

"Meet me tomorrow at my place. I'll explain everything."