ii. hey hot hands

CHAPTER TWO — HEY HOT HANDS

out of all of the times violeta has fallen asleep on a chair, this is definitely the worst.
her hands were tied behind her back and her legs were tied to each chair leg. she was still in her previous clothes. the room she was in looked dark, grey, dirty. she silently laughed at the double mirror on the side of the wall.

the door opened to the room she was in, an older man in a suit walked into the room.

"i know you're probably wondering where you are" he starts.

"no shit" violeta mumbled to herself.

"my name is phil coulson and i'm the director of shield-"

"didnt yall swarmed by hydra?" violeta asks.
"i thought you guys weren't in service anymore"

"we've made appearances" coulson had a small smile playing at his lips.

"so i can leave right? by the looks of it you've got enough help with earth quake over here"

"well" coulson starts, and violeta already knew this wouldn't be good news. "the government has been trying to find you for a couple years now, and now that we've found you they want to keep you in their custody"

"there's no way in hell i'm going to a max security prison" violeta shakes her head and leans back into the chair, ignoring the shot of pain the hand cuffs gave her wrist.

"we've compromised. you stay with us, fulfill your duty's and they won't take you"

"and i have to stay here" coulson nods "with you all" coulson nods once again "and help you?" coulson nods.

"it's either go on missions and fight or be in prison for the rest of your life" coulson says, folding his fingers together and leaning forward in his chair.

"i'll have to stay here forever? do you guys even see the light of day?" violeta quirks an eyebrow.

"you'll stay here to an extent. fulfill your debt, and then you can leave to be an on call agent" coulson explains, violeta feels trapped again at his words.

trapped. that's all she hears. being trapped in an agency, fighting people for years. she suddenly feels hot and can't hear the words coulson is saying to her.
the walls felt like they were closing on her and her lungs were running out of air.

"we'll need to do a few standard tests before we let you out. i'm sure i can have one of my agents show you around" the man gets out of his seat and walks out the door.