one

(This fic does include heavy topics, such as abuse, addiction, self harm, suicide awareness/talk, mental illness, and other topics alike. This is very important to the plot, so if these things trigger you, DO NOT READ. There are many other stories out there for you to read, please don't put yourself and your mental health in danger for a little Harry Styles Fan Fiction:) )

Aelia Norris

"Fucking hell Bethany, let me go home." I groan to my manager as she pleas with me to stay an extra hour to help her sort some file. She gives me the all to knowing, 'you're really going to fight me on this?' look. I give her one right back as all I want to do is my bed and books.

Harry is meant to be home tomorrow, which also means One Direction's last concert for the foreseeable future is tomorrow. I was planning on just going tomorrow, as it's only a 3 1/2 hour drive from our house in London, but I've been dying to see him recently, so I'll probably end up making the drive tonight. He doesn't even know I'm coming in the first place, but I knew I couldn't miss this concert. 

I don't usually get a lot of sleep when he's not home, since being in love with him since I was 14 made me quite attached to him. It's been super hard this tour without him, never getting to see him and have him to myself. I only went to see him twice this whole tour, compared to last tour where I was there basically the whole time. The last time I was with him was around a month and a half ago. It's just been super hard this time for some reason, especially when he texts me out of the blue, 'when I get home from tour, we're having a baby. hold me to that.' on one very hot June night. Which brings a lot of stress and a fuck load of anxiety to a person like with with a past like mine. How am I supposed to be a mother to a child if i don't even have a good mom to look up to myself? No fucking idea.

"Will you stop daydreaming about your lover and get back to your work?" Bethany asks me flatly as my cheeks begin to heat up. I throw my hand over the back of the chair with a sigh, closing my eyes.

"You just don't understand, Beth." I sigh again, the heaviness in my chest speaking for it's self.

"You're right, I don't." She says with a groan as Brackston begins to wake up besides her. "All I got was this little angel from a one night stand, that took everything from me, so you happen to be correct." She says in a baby voice to her six month old son. The looks of love and admiration she has for her little baby makes a smile of my own crawl up on my face.

"Remember the day like it was yesterday." I sigh in content, throwing my head back over the back of the chair, remembering the good old days. "You came to my house freaking out because you were late and that jackass was the father." I look back up to Beth with a smirk as she begins to rock Brack back to sleep. "Happy it happened though, gave both of us a little taste of heaven." She smiles up at me then back down at her baby as I begin to imagine what it would be like for me and Harry to have a child of our own soon. Even though it's scary, I can't wait for it to happen.

"This will be you one day, don't worry." She says meaningfully before rolling her eyes in humor. "You'll be a kick ass mum, and from what I've seen of Harry, he'll be the best dad anyone could ask for. Seriously the man is obsessed with you. Every single inch of you. It's sickening," she fake gags in humor, I chuckle. "Literally worships the ground you walk on."

I shrug as I look down at the sleeping baby in her arms, "I'm a lucky girl."

"That you fucking are," She rolls her eyes again. "Crazy how you've stayed with the same guy since you were 15. Y'know most models have a new boyfriend every other week, makes them famous. You got there on your own." She narrows her eyes jokingly at me. "Just had to stand out didn't you, make my job harder."