Character Profile

Ok guys, I finally graduated school! (And on my birthday too) So now I will have a lot more spare time to write and FINISH some of my stories. Speaking of stories, I have another one that I want to write (and hopefully finish as I actually commissioned art for this story. That's how interested I am in making it.)

I have been loving the anime Reincarnation as a Slime for a bit. I love the crazy cast of wacky characters and I think we all have our own personal favorites. So I thought it would be fun to write about my own monster and how her story would intertwine (or go separately altogether) with Rimuru's within the timeline of the show. So I'll be writing it and see how it goes. I will be skipping the first two arcs of the show, so Rimurus intro and meeting Veldora. As well as the entirety of the Shizu arc. My character will come at the tail end of it. I don't have any reason for it other than it's kind of boring to me. (No offence to Shizu, I love her backstory and it's really sad.) And I want to get straight into the action. So we'll be in the midst of the aftermath of her demise.

Character Design

She will have more character designs as the story progresses, she will have 3 forms by stories end. (Maybe 4 if I REALLY want to make her OP)

Name: "Emiko" ???? (The quotations and question marks will make sense later down the line, in the story) Means "Smiling Child"

Race: Pixie

Appearance (First Appearance)

Emiko first appears as a small pixie, with a height of 5'2 as she's introduced to the story

Emiko first appears as a small pixie, with a height of 5'2 as she's introduced to the story. So slightly taller than Rimuru. She larger than the average pixie by a pretty big amount. By stories end she will be taller. She had has light orange hair that she braids in a fishnet braid to keep it out of her face. She has hazel/amber eyes that shine like brass or honey. She has large, green wings that she can summon at will. Her ears a slightly longer than a humans, and pointy at the tips like an elf. Which she uses for her extensive hearing. She wears Sandersonia Flowers on the crown of her head as she thinks their pretty. They are hers and Elder Pixies favorite flower. Her favorite color is green as it coincides with the forest. She loves free flowing clothes, especially skirts and midriffs. She is usually barefoot and is at her fastest when she is running. Her weapon of choice is a pair of scissors made for her and her magical abilities.

Personality: Emiko is a curious girl, wandering aimlessly for hours exploring different parts of the forest. She can get easily distracted, even with a simple task. She also has a mischievous side, occasionally pulling harmless pranks on the people around her. As well as messing with people. Especially her superiors. Bit on the ditzy side, but isn't completely clueless and be quite witty with her words. Which gets her in trouble sometimes. She loves a good joke, and loves to see people happy. Loves meeting new people. Wants to protect the people around her. Her one pet peeve is being called a fairy. She HATES that. She takes pride in her heritage. Known for being very informal, even with people of authority. Always has a big smile on her face...