1

Alex  opens the door to his room he could smell the sent of cigarette smoke. "God I really hate this place" Alex  muttered to himself sometimes I just want to run away but I can't. Last time I tried that they starved  me for a week. I wish my parents didn't kill themselves. People always tell me it's not my fault. But they don't even know what they're talking about.  Some times I think "Maybe if I wasnever born they would still be alive" or " are they dead because of me" I never found an answer and I probably never will. " Alex comes eat your lunch"  "uh god some times I just want to strangle that bitch" next thang  I know the door swings opens  "well that's no way to talk to a lady"  Harry says he's wearing a Tank top with  black ripped jeans and doc martens he has rings all over his fingers.  "What do you want Harry" I say trying to avoid eye contact with him "just came to tell you to get your ass down here. Oh and were going to be roommates"
As though words fall off of his tongue I can feel my body tense up. But I try not to show that I'm sacred of what he will do. "um why I've been here most of my life I don't think I need a roommate"  "well Ellie  thinks you do so  if you have a problem take it up with her" he says as he walks out but not with out making a snarky comment. " oh by the  way I think you look hot today" he says and walks out. I just want punch him. "God why does he have to be here"I open the door and walk to go get some food "well this going to be some fun"