How It All Started

LONG LONG TIME AGO (THE OLD LADYBUG AND CAT NOIR) 

"Ladybug! Where do you think is the Akuma placed?!" Cat Noir asked while preparing his cataclysm, "Cat, I think it's in the headband she wearing! I'll take back and you take the front while I try to think of how I could use this lucky charm of mine." Cat Noir nodded his head and fought the villain while Ladybug was looking for a way to use her lucky charm. 

As she got an idea, she ran towards the villain and used the lucky charm as her shield, and as the light hit and bounced off the lucky charm of Ladybug the akumatized person's face, her headband flew off then Cat Noir jumped and cataclysmed her headband. As the black butterfly flew away, Ladybug de-evilzed the butterfly and threw her lucky charm up in the air to fix and repair all the damages that were caused by the akumatized person. 

As everything was fixed and repaired, Ladybug and Cat Noir shouted "we did It" and said their goodbyes, and left to go home to their family.

"Hey love I'm home!" Ladybug said as she de transforms to Sabine Dupain Cheng, "Hey honey! How was the fight and how's our little bean!" Tom said while he kissed Sabine and kissed her baby bump, Sabine giggled and gave Tikki her maccaron, "We three girls are all good!" Sabine smiled and got dressed up to help Tom with dinner. 

On the side of Cat Noir as he got home, he quickly de transforms into Gabriel and checks on his pregnant wife. 

"Hey, Emillie! How are you and our little boy?" Gabriel said while helping Emillie up and giving her a glass of water, "Hi Gabriel, I'm all good also our little boy, he's been kicking all day!" Emillie said while watching Gabriel baby talk into the belly of Emillie.

"So Gabriel, how's ladybug's baby so far? Do you know the gender?" Emillie asked while brushing her hands through his hair, "not yet, she said she can't tell me since we have to protect our identity from Hawkmoth. Well, she knows the gender but yea." Gabriel let out a sigh and stood up to help make Emillie dinner.

 As they got out of their master bedroom (btw they are rich) Emillie's water broke and Gabriel rushed her to the emergency room. 

As he brought Emillie to the emergency room, he called Tom and asked him if he and Sabine and go into their house and grab the maternity bag since he left some stuff, Tom agreed and told Sabine everything, she agreed, and while Tom was getting ready Sabine packed some nice pastries from their bakery and left to grab the things for Gabriel and Emillie. 

(They don't know that Gabriel was Cat Noir and Ladybug was Sabine) 

As they entered the house, Tom saw the bag that was laying on the floor, he grabbed it and went back into the car with Sabine and drove to the hospital where they were at. 

As they reached the hospital, Tom gave Gabriel a hug and handed over the maternity bag they left, and said "How's Emillie and your little boy? Congratulations by the way!" Gabriel smiled "thank you so much, Tom, Sabine, you can go in she's in room 350!" 

Sabine smiled and went to the room where Emillie was while Tom and Gabriel stayed behind. As Sabine knocked and entered the room Emillie smiled and told Sabine to sit. 

"Hey, Emillie congrats on your baby boy! Here we brought your guy's favorite pastries!" Sabine said while taking a seat. "aww girl you didn't have to! Thank you so much, when we get discharged from this hospital, Gabriel and I will treat you both to a dinner celebration!" Emillie said while feeding her baby boy.