17

// slight mature content

2 days later

"okay bye kalynn! see you in a couple days i love you!" i said giving her a hug. we were leaving to houston today it's about at 5 hour drive. "love you both, have fun." she smiled and went back to setting up the tv in the living room.

we got in the car and got all settled, weston insisted he'd drive the whole way there even though i tried to say that i wouldn't mind driving but he wouldn't budge.

i got my seat set up with my pillows and blankets, "i'm going to go to a gas station first it's right around the corner, do you want anything?" weston asked while backing out of the driveway.

"can i get the white monster? you know what i'm talking about right?" i asked. "yeah, i'll probably get one too. any snacks you wanna share?" he asked. "um you choose i'm fine with anything." he nodded and we arrived at the gas station.

he got out of the car and ran inside and he quickly came back out. he filled the car with gas, he came in and dropped the snacks and drinks on the floor. i decided to take a picture of our little setup and post it on twitter.

@sophmontoe || 1 min ago
*insert image*
little road trip to houston:D here's our setup in our new car !!! @wes10 how cool r we?
4 likes || 2 retweets || 2 replies
- @wes10 we r really cool, we should be a couple!?
@sophmontoe omg ur so right!! be my pretty little bf ??!?
—- @wes10 only if u be my pretty little gf !?!
—— @sophmontoe deal

we both laughed at ourselves, "here plug in aux." weston said handing me the aux cord, i nodded and plugged my phone in. i had the perfect song to put on to get us in the mood.

good 4 u by olivia rodrigo started playing, we're tnis biggest olivia rodrigo fans. "hell yeah!!" he said turning the music on.

" well, good for you i guess you moved on really easily
you found a new girl and it only took a couple weeks
remember when you said that you wanted to give me the world?
and good for you, i guess that you've been working on yourself
i guess that therapist i found for you she really helped.
how you could be a better man for your brand new girl."

we sang together, "k your turn to sing it loud baby!" weston said holding a pretend microphone to my mouth i laughed and started signing my heart out.

" well good for you you look happy and healthy,
not me if you ever cared to ask.
good for you, your doing great out there without me, baby god i wish that i could do that.
i've lost my mind, i've spent the night
cryin on the floor of my bathroom,
but you're so unaffected, i really don't get it
but i guess good for you."

he looked at me in awh, "your so fucking pretty, i love your voice sing the rest of the song please." he said. "no you with me." i replied, "no i want you to, please." i laughed and nodded.

" well good for you, i guess your getting everything you want.
you bought a new car and career's really taking off,
it's like we never even happened, baby what the fuck is up with that?
and good for you it's like you never even met me
remember when you swore to god i was the only person who ever got you well screw that and screw you
you will never have to hurt the way you know that i do."

i sang, "weston sing with me." he nodded and we sang the rest of the song together, the next song that played was 6 feet by hamzah the fantastic, one of weston, kalynn, and i's good friends.