-14

(a little longer chapter than the usual one's)

"I- I didn't m-meant to make you feel uncomfortable"Tine stuttered and Wat felt sorry.

"I'm sorry but I'm completely fine. You better come down fast cuz I have to go back home as soon as I finish fulfilling your wish"Sarawat said and got up from the ground and walked out of the room just to be faced with a frowning confused Bun and Mrs.Teepakorn looking nervous.

"Oh, Goodmorning Bun"he smiled a little and she quickly smiled back at him.

"Goodmorning baby wat. I didn't expected you to come here so I went to your house and uncle Ohm said you're already here"She said and he nodded.

"I called P'Tine many times and Aunt picked up the call and said he haven't woke up yet and it's better if I could come here, so I did. I just arrived a while ago"He answered to which she nodded and Mrs.Teepakorn smiled when Bun didn't brought up about what happened in the room.

"So, both of you can come down, the breakfast is ready and we can eat and wait for him"she suggested and both of them nodded.

"Sure Aunty"Bun smiled and Mrs.Teepakorn went down first to serve breakfast.

And Bun turned to Sarawat.

"Sarawat, what was happening inside?"Bun asked calmly and he gulped down.

"What are you talking about?"

"Inside Tine's room. What were you two doing?"

Being questioned is something that made Sarawat nervous but he can play it cool. But here, he was feeling extremely nervous and he can't risk putting himself in a worse situation by telling the whole truth.

"I- I came here a while ago and Aunt asked me to wake up P'Tine. I accidentally slipped and fell into his bed and ended up like that. Nothing bad. He's awake now, I guess"he said and Bun stared at him for some time before nodding slowly.

"Hmmmm. I was just asking. Leave it, if he's awake he'll be downstairs soon. Let's go downstairs first"she smiled and Sarawat nodded and walked down.

.
.
.
.

"How's your sister and dad?"

"They're doing fine"Wat smiled at Mrs.Teepakorn.

"That's great to know. Prim will be so much happy watching you grow up well"she said and ruffled his hair and he smiled like Bun did.

"Oh you're here, come on, take a seat"Bun said seeing Tine coming downstairs all ready. His mom served food for him and chatted with them.

Tine stealed glances at Sarawat and Bun was watching it closely without uttering a word. Sarawat didn't let go of any chance to look at Tine while listening to Mrs.Teepakorn telling him about Tine's childhood and other things.

"We're leaving mom. See you later"Tine said and hugged his mom and then got into the driving seat. Bun was in the passenger seat already and Sarawat in the backseat. They waved their hands at Mrs.Teepakorn as Tine started the engine and drove off.

Even if they planned to leave at 6am, since Tine overslept they left home at 8am.

"Where are we going first?"Bun asked and Sarawat's eye's lit up at Tine's answer.

"First of all we're going to visit Aunt Prim. I may not get time to say bye to her tomorrow, so I should visit her now" Tine smiled looking at Sarawat through rear view mirror and Bun cleared her throat.

"Ahem...... that's great. I was about to visit her in the evening"she said and they nodded.

After a while they stopped the car in front of the grave.