------

"We're gonna be best friends forever!!" We became best friends since 2 years old. Throughout our whole childhood, we never fought or argued; we could agree on everything without even discussing it. We were perfect partners and we had good grades too. She knows my biggest secrets and I know hers. 

Today when I was walking home from school by myself because Dinayah had a test, the bully came up to me and made fun of my scars they couldn't even see. They hit me, beat me up, and when I asked how they knew, I was SHOCKED. My own best friend betrayed me. She told my secret to everyone so she wouldn't get beaten up. It hurts bestie- It really hurt. 

Currently, it's nighttime. And... I have some sad tea. When Dinayah finished her test, I gave her a call. Here was our conversation. 

Me: Dinayah..  I think you have some explaining to do bestie- 
Dinayah: Look, Jade, I'm sorry- It's just if I come home with scars, my parents will take me to the hospital and I hate going there. And.. I have to tell you something. 
Me: I understand this time. And tell me bestie- 
Dinayah: We have to break up. I'm against you in this now. I'm on the bullies' team to kill you. I have to do this for my own good. Bye now. 
*Dinayah leaves call* 

*Dinayah blocked contact* 

  What did I do to deserve this? I need to change, and try to give her a piece of revenge that she needs. 

5 DAYS LATER... 

 Wait- She was actually being serious? I got thrown in front of a car and now I'm standing in a line to get rebirth into a new baby. I really need to get my revenge on her, as a baby because you can't arrest babies. She's gonna get a taste of her own medicine,  HAHA! 

9 months later...   

"Goo Goo, Ga Ga"  That's what I pretended to speak every day. Baby Language. It's so boring- It'll be fun if babies could talk. I'm a newborn, and I have to do some inside research to see how to get to her. 
After 5 mins of research..

GOD, thank you so much for what you've done. Dinayah is my sister. It'll be so easy to kill her, I just need to think of plans. My latest conversation with Dinayah went like this; 
Dinayah: Hey baby Alexis, I really miss my ex-best friend. I don't know why I killed her, even for the money. I now regret it. I don't think it's worth it... I wish I had her back. 
Me: **waves, and pulls** 
Dinayah: **follows** 
Me: Now that we're alone, I wanted to tell you that I'm Jade. I got rebirthed as your sibling. And.. hearing you say those words, I think I'm not going to revenge on you anymore. I love you BESTIE. 
Dinayah: OMG JADE, it's really you. I missed you- I'm sorry for everything I've done. I promise to be a better bestie. 
Me: Even though I'm in another life, we're just 9 years apart. You're 10, I'm 1. We can still make it work even if we have to hide from OUR parents. 
Dinayah: Yeah.. I love you bestie- 
Me: I love you too bestie- 

**10 years later..**

I'm now 10 years old, and she's 20! You may think I really forgive her, but on the inside, I kinda want to seek revenge for all the times she did things to me... She hurt me, broke me, and actually killed me. I think I'll put some poison in her drink tonight. Yeah, that sounds good. I'll run to sleep afterward so that I can say in the morning, that I DID NOT kill her and someone came into the house at midnight. Perfect Plan. 

**Plan Successful.**

Here is a police interview script of what happened. 

Police: So you're saying that you were asleep and when you woke up, your big sister was found dead? 
Me: Yes. That's what happened, I'm only 10- I wouldn't even think of KILLING anybody! 

Police: Alright. We'll find the culprit in no time, kid. In the meanwhile, you'll be living with these two parents, they lost a child to murder and wants a new kid. Okay? 

Me: Okay! Yay, new parents! 

But, I wasn't happy at all.

 Because... those so-called parents were my abusive parents from my past life!! At least they were nice to me and never hit me for not doing chores, playing games 24/7 e.t.c. They even let me hang out with friends! I was so popular, and I was allowed to use my phone but do my homework first. I loved this life!! Even though I just betrayed my own sister, I feel like I don't need her. She betrayed me first. I deserve a good life.  And I got one. 

                                                                              THE END