Tired

It was getting later and later, but I wasn't getting tired, it was probably because of the amount of sleep I got in the past couple of days.

"I'll bring Bora back home" J-Hope announced to the group, whom I could tell were getting sleepier by the minute, especially since they woke up early this morning. I hugged Bora goodbye but had no time to ask her anything if her relationship with J-Hope as they left so swiftly.

J-Hope didn't return for a while, and eventually Suga read out a text from him saying that he was staying with Bora, as if any of us didn't see that coming.

I could see everyone growing more and more tired as the minutes passed, only did I say anything when Suga fell of the sofa after falling asleep, "all of you off to bed!" I ushered them up the stairs, despite their protests. Jungkook was refusing the most, "I want to stay up as long as you stay up!" He yawned, I shook my lowered head to hide my smile, "I'll be fine Kook, you need sleep"

Jungkook reluctantly slumped up the stairs, looking back every step to see if I had changed my mind. I knew that he had a busy day tomorrow so it wasn't good for him to stay up.

For a while there were light thumps of footsteps from the floor above, but after a while they subsided. I lay on the sofa for a while as the room gradually grew darker, and then I heard noise from outside, it sounded like a car, so I got up immediately and unlocked the door, looking out to see Jimin walking towards me.

I moved so that he could walk in, putting my finger up to my lips to tell him to be quiet. He looked tired, his arms slumped by his sides, but he still smiled and nodded. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up the stairs, I allowed him to walk ahead of me to the farthest room. He turned the door handle slowly to avoid making noise and then we stepped in and closed the door.

Jimin walked towards a large closet and opened the doors, revealing lots of colourful clothes, I sped over and began rifling through them all. "Hang on" Jimin's hand grazed mine as he reached for a shirt I had just looked at, sending butterflies fluttering through my stomach. He grabbed a pair of jogging bottoms too, I turned hesitantly to leave the room, "it's okay, just turn around" Jimin laughed, I walked towards the bed furthest from the wardrobe and sat on it, staring at the wall opposite. There was an awkward rustling of clothing, and I had to do my very best not to look, but soon Jimin said I could turn back around.

I lay staring at the ceiling, a light throbbing in my arm, but I was getting used to it, and all I could think was about how close Jimin was, but also how far away, I looked over to him, laying in his own bed. I couldn't tell if he was asleep, until he turned to face me as well.

A single look was all it took for me to climb out of my bed and next to him, his arm around me and my head resting in the nook of his neck, it felt safe. I began to drift off, and just as I was slipping away into the land of dreams, I felt a light kiss on my head.