☾︎||❝σηє

-☽︎☾︎-

-☽︎☾︎-

RUSHING THROUGH THE hallways in the middle of the night. You made sure that no one heard you. And to be frankly, you've been doing this in a long time. Pretty much it became part of your routine.

you went to the garden where there's a secret passage that you and your friend who knows where it located.

It took a whole a lot of process to make a secret passage but, you did it eventually.

"princess y/n!"

you heard a familiar voice. You turned around and to see, your personal butler.

"oh! izuku! just in time.", you signaled izuku to come to you.

"you're supposed to be asleep by now prin-"

"Call me y/n when were alone. geez izuku", you sighed.

"sorry! i'm not used to it but i'll try calling you that", izuku said as you were about to enter in the passage.

"prin- i mean, y/n! you're supposed to sleep for tomorrow since, the todoroki family were about to visit!" ,izuku whisper-shouted at you.

"don't worry. I'll be back, and let's just say, he'll walk me home later", you explained which izuku's face became even more nervous as he was earlier.

"kacchan?!", he shouted in whisper.

you nodded.

"b-but, what if-"

"hushhh izuku... we won't get caught.", you smiled. you looked at izuku and he looked like he wants to say something. "i can say hi to katsuki for you."

"really? o-okay...just, don't be too late okay? your father will go on a rampage again", izuku sweatdropped and you just giggled.

"okay then, close the passage for me okay? i'll see you later", you bid a goodbye and you went in the passage. izuku closed the passage and the only thing you have to do is find your horse in the back of the castle.

it took you a minute or so, to find your horse. you re moved the leash and rode on it's back. "let's go buddy, we don't want katsuki to wait on us.", you said at you horse and went off to see katsuki in the forest.

The night was not that too dark because the moon was so bright that you can also see you shadow as you were riding on your horse.

Finally, you arrive at the forest. you went down and tied up your horse onto the nearest branch you could reach. Then after that, you walked to your designated place where you two were suppose to meet. You waited for katsuki to arrive. 

A bit of time has passed. He's not here yet.

You became quite impatient. "what taking him so lo- -gah!", you squeaked at the moment since a pair of muscular arms wrapped around your waist. You could hear a raspy yet, very attractive voice coming from behind.