part 2 finally

(Yay I'm alive and have a little motivation)

Y/n's POV

I look up to see a shadowy Silowet on a horse they get off of their horse and I instantly jumped back being frightened by this sudden move.

The Silowet appears to be a hybrid like me but instead of an artic fox I can easily tell they are of a pig. The stranger starts walking towards me and I back up as much as I can but to my luck there is a tree right behind me. I hit my back on the tree looking up at the man he kneels down to me and tries picking me up but I wasn't about to be kidnapped by some strange pig man. I tried fighting back the best I could by scratching, hitting, and kicking but unfortunately for me neither of those tactics worked and I ended up passing out of exhaustion.

Techno's POV

I finally managed to get the kid luckily to me they didn't have much strength to fight back to hard but I definitely have a bruise on my cheek after that. I put the kid in between my arms as I grabbed a rope I had on me just incase I needed it and put it on Carl to keep him with me so I could carry this kid and not lose my horse in the process. I walk threw the snowy biom questioning myself on my choice on living out here in the cold. Normally i would have my cape to keep me warm but I have it wrapped around the kid in my arms. The walk home is a long walk but eventually I see my house in the distance and I see Phil outside doing who knows what. I walk up to the house and enter in after putting Carl some where safe. I climb up the latter in my house to put the kid in my bed to sleep once I get all the way up I take the cape off of the kid putting them in the bed and putting the blankets on them to keep them warm. I put my cape back on and climb down the latter to be met with Phil asking me if I could give him anything for a project that he's working on. After giving Phil the things he needs I go over to check on ranboo.

(After talking to ranboo)

I finished laughing at the joke ranboo had made up and I decided to go see if that kid was up yet.

Y/n's POV

I wake up to find myself in a bed that I do not recognize. I try and get up only to instantly lay back down due to my body aching after a long fight with the strange man that had happened before I passed out. I look around trying to find out where I was and came to the conclusion that I must be in the strange man's house. Suddenly from up a latter on the other side of the room comes the strange pig man hybrid.

( I hope you enjoyed this longer update I will keep trying to find time to be able to update the story more

Words: 543)