[0]- Prologue

It felt all sunny and warm when he started off to work, and now the rain is pouring towards the alleys, the water stood one foot off the ground, Traffic filled the roads as the flood made it impossible for the cars to move. Continuous car honking sounds and people chattering made the city look miserably busy.

 "Looks like I'm not going home tonight". The young man said staring at the city's condition from the glass of his Office Cabin. 

He sighed removing his jacket & placing it on his rolling chair getting back to work. Lazily sitting down while sulking and turning his laptop on, His face immediately brightened as he smiled at the view. "Beautiful as always" He complimented. "I'll never get bored of seeing your face Eve", Jimin caressed the screen while admiring his lovely girlfriend's photo as his wallpaper.

Hours passed and Jimin finally let down himself as he was exhausted from all the paperwork and typing he carried out for the day. Knowing the weather outside, he decided to stay at his office. 

Luckily he had a couch, He got up from his seat and went near the glass to have a look at the beautiful rainy night view. He inhaled the aroma that the rain left behind, suddenly reminding him of someone.

 "Eve" He called out. "I miss you, babe". He said staring at the starry night while caressing the glass like a lost puppy.

He heard his phone ringing. Being confused about who is calling him at this time of the night, He took his phone from the table. 

'First love'- The caller ID stated, his lips curved up into a smile, Answering the call- "Hello babe!" He cheered excitedly. "Hey, Chim" The female spoke. Both of them clearly miss each other as they haven't met for over a week. 

"I missed you so much, I was just thinking about you!". He spoke as he pouted. "Come on Chim! I've always asked for meetups and you've been busy with your work, It's been over a month you've not taken me on a date, I miss you more!!" She whined. 

"Sorry Eve, Don't worry... I'll reveal our relationship to my parents soon, then I won't have this work stacked up on me anymore."  

"Alright! I trust you, I'll soon speak about our wedding to my parents too."  She replied.  "Wedding? Did you just propose to me?" He asked teasingly.   

"Uhm I- No, well- I know you can't live without me! By the way, take notes- I want one where I'm at a beach and you get down on your knee saying the magical words and I'm gonna say yes while having tears in my-"

   "Wait a minute- Madam hold up... Wow! look at those expectations! Did you really assume I'm Gonna do all these? I have not yet decided if I should marry you in the first place" he spoke playfully cutting her off her imagination. 

"what even- I would have Choked you right this moment if I was there" she shouted through the phone. "Well, I don't mind you chocking me babe". He stated. She could even feel him smirking through the call. 

 "PARK JIMIN! I will be the death of you!!" She shouted from her phone making him burst into laughter.

 "Sorry Babe, it's just fun teasing you" He stated while turning his gaze back to the roads & he noticed a Black car being parked in front of his office. Realizing whose car it is, He quickly spoke, "Eve, My dad is here, I'll speak to you later."  " Oh Alright!" He ended the call as soon as he heard her answer. 

Swiftly sitting back on his chair while going through a random file. Jimin has always had huge respect towards his Dad, he loved him and respected him. He has always listened to everything his dad has said and never went against his word. 

 He heard three continuous knocks on his cabin door. "Come in" He nervously called out.

"Hey Jimin, Done with work?" The middle-aged man asked his son. "Oh, Dad! It's you? I thought it was one of my employees, You didn't have to knock dad." He replied pretending to be surprised. "That's Okay, Jimin" His dad then nervously fiddled with his fingers looking down.   

"So dad, What brings you here at this time of the night?". Jimin raised a question. "I'm really sorry about it son, but our company shares are going down." His dad replied trying to sound as convincing as possible.

 "I know that dad, that's the reason I'm working so hard, I won't let our company down, Dad. Trust me!" He said trying to make his dad feel better. 

"But that's not the issue Jimin, our shareholders need their shares back in a month" He blurted making Jimin jump from his seat in shock. 

"A month? Dad, how's that possible? I'm trying my best and at least need 5 months to bring our company back to a stable position, 1 month just sounds so ridiculous!" Jimin argued. 

 "I understand that Jimin, and we are lucky in one case though, The kang's are ready to invest within a week but under one deal!" Jimin immediately sprang his head to his dad. 

"Invest in a week? Wow! that's amazing, what's the deal dad?"

You have to marry their only daughter, Jenna Roberts!