-

and she screamed for whatever it was worth, "i love you, ain't that the worst thing you've ever heard?"

"starting a fight over your best friends little sister? talk about being a cliché" elizabeth teased once her eyes finally landed on him, trying desperately to lighten the mood as she approached harry. his body was stiff as he leaned up against the brick wall that was outside of the club, his breathing still heavy as his hands gripped his beer bottle so tightly that she was convinced it was about to break.

he rolled his eyes at her, shaking his head as he mumbled a snarky, "and what? crushing on your brother's best friend since you were like seventeen doesn't make you one?"

liz took a few steps so she was stood on his left, leaning her shoulder against the brick wall to face him, "sixteen actually, not that you ever noticed."

harry didn't know what to say, a position he had found himself in quite a lot lately when it came to being around liz. he stayed quiet for a few moments, feeling her eyes study the side of his face. harry knew that once she had a few drinks in her, she very rarely didn't have something to say. the blonde boy took a swig of his drink, gulping down the beer in hopes that the alcohol would have the same affect on him.

"of course I noticed," harry scoffed, finally looking up at her for the first time, "i've always noticed you, lilibet."

"don't call me that." she sighed, frustrated at the sound of his nickname for her as she turned her head down to look at the floor.

"why not?" he asked, a deep chuckle falling from his lips as he looked at her.

"because, it just reminds me that you'll always see me as this little kid." she muttered, still unable to look up at him.

harry let out another deep chuckle, a soft one this time as he reached over so he could place his finger under her chin, lifting it up so she could look at him. his eyes poured into hers for a few moments, neither of them now able to take their eyes off of each other.

"unfortunately love, that's the last thing I see you as."

coming soon(ish) <3