three

Liz knew that Tobi had loads of friends, she's always known, but walking through the doors of the club that night was something else. Usually when she'd go to an event or party, such as one of her friends birthday celebrations like she was at tonight, she knew most people there. Mostly everyone in the London scene knew each other, or at least knew of each other, but as she stood looking around she probably couldn't even name half of the people there.

Tobi's birthday was something she wouldn't have missed for the world, regardless of how busy she was. And she was, busy. With Final Exams in a little over a month and with her having to take nearly an entire week in the middle of that month completely off for her older brother Johnny's wedding- she was struggling to say the least. But there were somethings she couldn't miss, and Tobi's birthday party was one of them.

"Tobi!" She exclaimed, a grin on her face as her eyes landed on him shortly after entering the building, "Happy Birthday!"

They had rented out an entire bar, ironic considering Tobi himself didn't drink. He did, however, enjoy a good time with his friends. And he had loads of those, evident by how full the room was.

"Liz! You came!" He grinned, stepping towards her to give her a hug.

He lifted her up, giving her a quick spin as she squealed, before setting her back on the ground.

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world, you know that" Liz said, gently slapping his arm.

"I know, I know," Tobi smiled, "I just know you've been so busy with Uni and all that."

She let out a small sigh, "That's true, but nothing could have stopped me from being here tonight."

Tobi grinned at her again, but before he could say anything else a few other people began to call his name. His head turned at the sound before he looked back at Liz.

"I appreciate you, you know that!" He exclaimed as he started backing away, pointing a finger at her with a growing grin before he disappeared into the crowd.

Liz looked around the room, looking for somebody she recognized until her eyes landed on Freya and Talia. A smile began to grow on her face as she walked towards them, squealing loud enough for them to hear her once she finally got close.

"Liz!" Talia grinned, jumping a little bit as she went to go give her a hug.

Freya followed quickly taking Talia's place, "Lizzie! I've missed you, you know!"

Once they finally pulled apart and were all now facing each other, Liz let out a small chuckle.

"It's only been like a week, Frey." Liz laughed, but she knew what Freya meant. They saw each other often, especially just the 3 of them.

"Actually its been two," Freya said, giving her a pointed look, "it was Josh that you saw last week."

Liz rolled her eyes, "He roped me into filming, trust me I would have rather been with you girls."

"Then lets please do something this week, we need a proper catch up." Talia jumped in, looking at Liz with pleading eyes.

They hadn't actually seen each other outside of the group in a few weeks, so Talia was right. Usually the girls would see each other more as a trio than they would in group events, but the past few weeks it was the opposite.

"Absolutely," Liz promised, "We can do something after my last class on Tuesday. I'll make myself free."

"Good," Freya grinned, "That settles it. Now lets get you a drink."

So the three girls made their way to the bar, saying hello to the people they recognized on their way there. Once they reached the bar, Liz saw Vik, Josh, Tobi, and Simon stood with drinks in their hands speaking with eachother.