How to Annoy the Hetalians xD

Hi! I just feel like typing random shizz. So... here I go...!

How to annoy the Hetalians:

Germany: Tell him that wurst is horrible.

Italy: Tell him that Germany does not love him.

Japan: Tell him that they have a shortage on mangas. EVEYWHERE.

America: Tell him that burgers are now banned. From everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

England: Tell him that France has claimed the lower part of England as his own.

China: Tell him that Hello Kitty is stupid.

Russia: Pretend to be Belarus and sneak up on him. Or you can just steal his scarf, but that may result in death. NO ONE KNOWS....

France: Hair. Don't touch it.

Prussia: Tell him that Germany is awesomer than he is.

Spain: Eat all of the tomatoes. ALL OF THEM.... so no slacking off.

Romano: Show him Spamano pictures.

Poland: Tell him that Lithuania likes Russia instead of him.

Lithuania: Tell him that Russia likes him.

Hungary: Don't touch the frying pan. Just don't.

Austria: Tell him that America plays piano better than him. (From Vi: He'll hate u the rest of ur life.)
Vietnam: DON'T TOUCH THE BOAT PADDLE. Warning: This action may result in death by getting smacked and stabbed by it too much.

Vienna: Tell her shes only a capital or tell her shes like Belarus, while Austria is like Russia. Warning: That may result in death.

Berlin: Shave off Iggy's eyebrow. If you glue them on yourself, you will die painfully. Also, capturing Germany or Prussia may result in pain.

(Vietnam: Hehehe, you just gave me ideas! *grabs trash bag and ropes for Prussia, and a razor for England*)

Sealand: Tell him that England is better than him. Or that he is not a country, but that might make him cry.

Switzerland: Anything that has to do with Lichtenstein.

Lichtenstein: Tell her that Switzerland does not like his pajamas.

Greece: You're on your own, man.

Turkey: Anything that has to do with Greece and Japan being together. ANYTHING.

Canada: Act like America.

Belarus: Russia.