Part 11

Feels fitting

No POV 

The story begins with everyone entering the gymnasium as they were met with Monokuma by the podium on the stage with his paws on his hips. Once everyone was inside, the doors were shut and Monokuma began his speech 

Monokuma: "Hopes peak academy is a school made fit for only the best and brightest individuals on the planet. We pride ourselves on our education and ensuring everyone has a safe environment for them to plot their murders on each other and yet, it appears I've been too soft on you all because SOMEONE SET OFF A BOMB IN MY HALLWAY!!! Now, do you all want to be good students and tell me who it was that did such a thing? Or will you all be punished for harboring a terrorist?!" 

Everyone was quiet yet they all looked to Y/n who raised his hand and although Monokuma couldn't properly register him in his optics, Y/n spoke up anyway 

Y/n: "I'd prefer the term Revolutionist or Puckish Rogue" ^_^ 

Hearing his voice, Monokuma sighed in anger and exasperation as he scanned the crowd of students, not being able to locate Y/n 

Monokuma: "Wrench, of course it would be someone such as you, why would I think otherwise? But answer me this; WHY DID YOU USE EXPLOSIVES TO DESTROY THE GRATE TO THE UPPER FLOOR?!" 

Y/n: "Because it wasn't unlocking and I was getting impatient with trying to hack into the system. Besides, it's not like I broke a rule, and even if I did I'm exempt remember? The mask?" 

Monokuma: "The reason it wasn't unlocking, was because it was going to be a reward the moment someone spilled first blood! I had this entire speech set up for it and everything and you ruined it!" 

Junko: "Too bad so sad, can we go now? This is getting boring" 

Monokuma: "This can't go unpunished, mask or no mask, Wrench, something like this simply can not go ignored!" 

Monokuma then leaped on top of the podium and called out to everyone 

Monokuma: "Attention everyone, the first person to remove and destroy Wrench's mask gets to go free!" 

Hearing that proposition, the room was silent as Y/n's blood went cold and he could feel all eyes on him 

Leon: "Did I here that right? Whoever breaks his mask, gets to go free?" 

Monokuma: "Yes you did, that mask is clearly going to be a problem so I want it gone!" 

Leon: "Well shit, I guess that makes this easy" 

Looking over at Leon, Y/n saw he was walking in his direction as he cracked his knuckles with a smug grin on his face 

Leon: "C'mon Wrench, give the mask to me and let me break it, I've got a life ahead of me and I ain't wasting it by dying in here" 

Y/n: "Like fuck you're going anywhere near it, I'll kick your teeth in before you can lay a single hair on it" 

Leon: "Like you can do that, I'm the ultimate baseball prodigy, you're just some nerd who sits behind a computer all day" 

Y/n: "You really want to put that to the test? This street rat's not afraid to get more blood on his hands" (ง'̀-'́)ง

Y/n then started to approach Leon with clenched fists and before the two of them could get any closer, Kiyotaka got in front of Leon while Kyoko stood in front of Y/n to stop him and Sakura stood between them in case they weren't enough 

Kiyotaka: "That's enough out of you two, I won't allow anyone to resort to petty squabbles!" 

Leon: "Are you serious Kiyo? After all that brat's put you through, you're going to defend him?"