i fell in love with my best friend

I FELL IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND - a blamelie story

...

amelies pov

blake (19 y/o) and i (18 y/o) have been best friends for over 10 years. we do every single thing together. i do have a crush on him but theres one little problem. he has a girlfriend. "hey blakey"  i say as he picks up his phone. "hey ame.. why'd you call?" he asked. 

"wanna hangout?" i asked him as he says yes. "okay um our secret hideout at seven?" he asked. "okay!" i happily agree. my dad built blake and i a treehouse in a park behind my house when we were younger. from then, the treehouse has always been our secret hideout. it was soon 6.45pm so i got ready and headed to the treehouse.

around 5 minutes later, i heard someone climbing up the treehouse. "BLAKEY" i yell as i see him coming up. "hey ame bear- guess what?!" he asked. "what?" i asked him. he opened up his bag and took out a laptop and some snacks. "movie night!" he says as i squeal excitedly. he opens up his laptop and plays "the notebook" which is my favorite movie. 

...

halfway through the movie, i heard someone climbing up the treehouse. it was already 9.00pm and theres usually nobody here at night. i quickly paused the movie and blake turned to me. as soon as he was about to say something, i shushed him. he then heard the footsteps too so he looked at me with a slightly worried face.

i began to get scared so i held onto blakes hand and he pulled me closer towards him. he just caressed the back of my neck knowing that it calms me down. "HAH I KNEW IT" someone says as they reach the top of the treehouse. 

"lexi what the heck are you doing here?!" blake asked. i turned my head around and see lexi, blakes girlfriend standing there. "what am i doing here? the real question is what are you doing here blake?" lexi questioned. "i come up here and find you two cuddling. how do you think that would make me feel?!" lexi added.

"we weren't cuddling. i was scared." i say as i move out of blakes arms. "scared of what?! monsters?!" lexi raised her voice at me. i just looked down not wanting to talk back. "come on blake lets go" she says but blake doesnt move. "blake i say lets go!" she called out again but louder. "i don-" blake says but i stopped him. "just go blake" i say softly. "u sure?" he asked as i nod. 

"i promise ill be back okay" he whispered to me before taking his stuff and leaving with lexi. i just sat there as tears ran down my face. did he actually just leave me here? i wiped my tears off and head back home. "hey honey.. whats wrong?" my mom asked me as i enter the house.

"its nothing mom" i say giving her a weak smile before walking up to my room. i put my things down and changed into a sweatshirt and some shorts. i lay down on my bed and soon fell asleep.

.....

"honey wake up" i hear my mom say as i sit up. i check my phone and its 9.37am. "theres someone here to see you" my mom said as she walked out my room. i see blake standing by my door frame. "hi" i say dryly. "hey ame" he said as he walked into my room, closing the door as he enters. "im sorry" he says as he sat down on my bed.

"im sorry for leaving you last night. i was confused and didnt know what to do." he adds as i just nod. although i was partly upset with him, i forgave him because he is my best friend. actually no- more like my other half.

"hug?" he asked as he opened up his arms. i smile and hug him tightly. "okay ill give you 15 minutes to get ready. im taking you somewhere" he says as he pulls away from the hug and leaves my room. 

i got ready and headed downstairs. "hey pretty" he says as i walk towards him. "MOM DAD IM LEAVING" i yell. "OKAY HONEY" my mom responds from the kitchen. blake and i then walk out of the house and into his car. 

...

not long after, blake parked his car at a cafe next to the beach. "so we're gonna have breakfast and then go swimming" blake says as i thanked him. "wait but i dont have a bathing suit with me" i say frowning. "ame bear, you really think i never thought of that? here you go." he says as he reaches to the back seat of his car and pulled out one of my bikinis. 

he then passed the bikini to me and my frown quickly changed into a smile. "okay lets go" i say before we get out of the car and head to the cafe. we ate our breakfast and then headed to the beach. 

i changed into my bikini and blake changed into his swimming shorts. we then sat down on the sand and talked to each other for around 20 minutes. "wanna head to the water?" blake asked as i nodded. as soon as i stood up, blake picked me up over his shoulder and ran into the water. "HEYYY" i say as i playfully hit him and we laugh.

we played and splashed around in the water for a bit before we headed back to the sand. "lets go back home" blake says. "noooo please can we just sit here for a little longer?" i asked pouting. "anything for you, ame bear" he says as he sat back down. we talked and laughed together. 

..

"so i see you didn't listen huh?" i hear a voice behind me so i turned around to see lexi standing there with her crossed arms. "what do you mea-" i asked but lexi interrupted me. "i wasnt talking to you whore..". "hey don't call her that!" blake says to lexi. "it is my fault. i wanted to stay a little while longer" i say to lexi with my head down. 

"hey hey it isnt your fault" blake says to me stroking my arm. "well blake, if you want this relationship to work, you are gonna stand up right now and come with me. and you are never hanging out with her again." lexi said. i expected blake to stand up so i just looked down.

"im not coming" i hear blake say so i turned my head towards him. "what do you mean?" lexi asked him. "im breaking up with you." blake says to her. "its this bitch isn't it?! she played some stupid game and you are falling in love with her for it. she is literally using you?!" lexi yelled. 

"well you are right about one thing" blake says as i look at him. "what?" i asked blake in confusion. "i am in love with you amelie. more and more everyday." he says to me. "and no she isnt playing any stupid game, lexi. she cares for me way more than you do and she trusts me" he says turning towards lexi.

...

he looks back at me and i just stare into his eyes as a tear drips down my face. i couldn't control myself anymore. i grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. a passionate one. and to my surprise, he kissed back. "so now you are gonna cheat right in front of my face blake?!" lexi yelled.

"well technically, its not cheating because he broke up with you" i say with a smile on my face. "amelie will you be my girlfriend" i hear blake ask so i looked back at him and he was holding a promise ring. "OF COURSE" i scream and blake puts the ring on my finger. 

"ugh" lexi says as she walks away. "by the way i know you cheated on me" blake yelled loud enough for her to hear but she just ignored it. blake looked back at me with a smile on my face. "i love you" he says and i say it back. we then kissed again. 

....THE END....

story written by : tarra ( braddisonasf )

i hope you liked it <3