Hyacinth in Devildom

Hyacinth felt like something was stirring her from her sleep.
What's going on?

"Ah, you've woken up Miss Hyacinth."

She blinked a few times while slowly craning her neck to observe the unfamiliar room to her and the strange sets of eyes casting their gaze onto her. The man wearing a distinct red uniform up in the judges seat of the Gothic courtroom began to speak with his arms folded across his chest. “Welcome to the Devildom Ms. Hyacinth!” He announced proudly with a large grin spreading across his face. 

  He was very unfamiliar to her, sending the young champion into a state of anxiety of this stranger and the others in the room, but kept her cool.

“Oh, pardon me. Feeling a bit shocked, are we?” He sounded concerned and furrowed his brows with a small frown which allowed Hyacinth to relax.  “Well, that’s understandable. You’ve only just arrived after all.” The grin returned and he emitted nothing but kind energy towards the confused and anxious idol. “It will probably take a little while for you to adjust to things here in the Devildom.” He explained casually as if this was a completely normal conversation.
“The Devildom?” Hyacinth found her voice finally as she escaped the state of grogginess. Is this some sort of television show she was dragged on?

“Yes, exactly, the Devildom. I see that you catch on quickly. Excellent.” He hummed cheerfully with a small tilt of his head. “I suppose I should start by introducing myself,” He uncrossed his arms and placed a hand against his chest with that same kind smile. “My name is Diavolo.” He chirped and returned to crossing his arms over his broad chest. “I am the ruler of all demons, and all here know of me. And someday soon, I will be crowned the king of the Devildom.” Diavolo then spread out his arms to motion behind Hyacinth to a large balcony showing off a black night sky with a glittering kingdom below with a large silhouette of a castle in the far distance. “We are in the Royal Academy of Diavolo, though we just call it RAD for short. Easier to say!” He hummed while she stared out at the night sky littered with stars.

This was Hell, or Devildom? Guess it wasn't a blazing inferno as she heard her elders and muggles talk about.

  “Now, we are standing in the assembly hall, the very heart of RAD. This is where we officers of the student council hold our meetings and conduct our business! I’m president of said council.” He explained

“Well, while I'm honored to meet you your Majesty, can you please tell me why am I here?” Hyacinth asked feeling tense.

“I will explain everything to you.” A new voice called out to her, causing her to jump from being startled and smack her hands against her chest as her attention was brought to the new man. Pale skin, black hair with white tips, and dark, unkind, almost black eyes with accents of red. He gave off a sense of coldness the witch didn’t want to associate with. He reminded her of Malfoy.

“Ms. Hyacinth, this is Lucifer. He is a demon and the Avatar of Pride. He is also the vice president of the student council and my right-hand man…. And not just in title, I assure you.” This seemed to insight an eye roll from Lucifer who held somewhat of a permanent frown on his face as Diavolo spoke. “Beyond that, he is my most trusted friend!” The president chirped from up in his seat while Lucifer sighed in response. “Flattery will get you nowhere, Diavolo.” His tone sounded like it was warning the future king of the Devildom. “Speaking on behalf of the entire student body at this great and storied school of ours,” Lucifer offered a small bow while placing a hand over his heart. 

  “I offer you a most heartfelt welcome, Miss Hyacinth.” 

  There was a small smile to appear on his face that broke away the cold aura he had at first. The green-eyed witch could tell he was a man not to mess with, but she's faced terrorist groups giving her a backbone, so she kept a brave face which appeared to greatly amuse the great Avatar of Pride. His smile seemed to develop more into a smirk as he crossed his arm in a similar fashion to Diavolo. “.... Interesting. This one is quite different from Solomon.” He purred, looking the Witch over with his dark eyes. Hyacinth wondered who ‘Solomon’ was. Maybe he’s human? Lucifer seemed to return to his cold expression and relaxed in his chair to continue speaking.