Chapter 3

Daisy's POV

I decided to stay at home for the day to avoid any type of problem. I slept and cleaned the house. I already had packed my bags and suitcase.

I made a to-do list and a double-check list. I was watching TV when yesterday's event came into my mind.

I switched off the TV and started to get ready for the flight. I will leave the house 1 hour early.

The distance between the airport and my house is less than 20 minutes but with NY's traffic, it may take us 50 or so minutes.

I heard a honk outside of my house. Maybe the taxi is here. I booked a taxi to the airport.

When I checked everything and locked the door, I went out of the main gate.

The drive was long, I was looking out. The streets were crowded with people. Families, couples and friends were spending quality time together.

It brought a smile to my face but my heart was feeling very empty and lonely.

I don't have parents or a lover to spend time with. I do have friends but they also want to spend their time with their family or partner.

We reached the airport. I checked in and within 10 minutes they announced to board the plane.

I don't like crowded places so I booked the business class ticket. So I had to share my space with only one person. There will be no disturbance.

I planned to sleep for the whole flight so that my anxiety won't kill me.

It's not like I am scared of planes or high. But I am afraid of my bad luck. What if God planned to mess with me again and something bad happens? I want to be sleeping so that I don't have to face all that.

I looked for my seat. The person who would be sitting by me was already in his place.

He had his hoody on which was covering half of his face and the other half was hidden behind the magazine he must be reading before he fell asleep, I guess.

I put my bag on the overhead locker but about my handbag, I decided to put it under the seat.

I bent down, it was a little big so I was adjusting it but someone crossed from behind me and I got pushed.

My head bumped into the man's thigh, who was sitting beside me. I hit my head by the armrest so I looked up but the magazine fell on my nose.

I felt immense pain. I ducked down in pain. All of my hairs came in front of my face.

I abruptly stood up, embarrassed. I said sorry to the gentleman.

"Bloo...blood. Miss your nose... It is bleeding." That man startled.

"Child, lift your face upward." A lady from the other side said. She helped me.

"Here, take my hanky." That gentleman said.

I thanked both of them for helping me.

"Hye, please bring some ice packs." That guy called for help.

I felt very sorry for all the trouble I was causing them all.

After a little, the air hostess told us to take our seats. I was given an ice pack to put on my forehead.

They informed us that the flight is taking off, so to put on our seatbelts.

But I was holding the hanky against my nose with one hand and with the other I was keeping the ice pack on my forehead. I looked here and there to ask for someone's help.

"Let me help you miss." The gentleman beside me offered. I just nodded my head.

He came so close, that could feel his body heat on my face and neck. I got goosebumps. I smelled his cologne, he smellt yummy. I controlled the moan that was about to escape my mouth.

My eyes were still closed so I haven't seen that man's face yet his raspy voice made me shiver.

His voice was deep, raspy and a little familiar. As I felt his hands on both sides of my waist, I clutched my hands.

I hesitantly opened my eyes and through the curtain on my hair, I saw his face. And I keep on just staring at him.

The ice pack slipped from my hand. I swiped away the hairs from my face just to make sure that I saw it correctly.

As he looked up from his hands working on my seatbelt, it was confirmed.

This is him. This is not a dream. This man is really here.

And with that conclusion, a scream left my mouth.

His eyes went wide. He also just then realised that it was me for this whole time. He shrieked too.

"Sir, ma'am, what happened?" An air hostess came to look at the situation but I knew she won't be able to handle it.

He backed away immediately. I was so shocked that I couldn't understand how to react to this.

"Of course. Of course, it is you. If something like this happened to me, that means you have to be here." I said. I was all because of this man. "What are you doing here? Are you following me? Why do you always cause trouble for me?" I asked him.

I can not believe this crazy man is here too.

"Wow...just wow. You are something out of this world. So you are blaming me again. I was sleeping quietly, it was you who bumped into me and I even helped you and you are blaming me? You are an unbelievable rude lady." He said.

I scoffed. He was the one who followed me on this plane in the first place.

"Can I change my seat?" I asked the air hostess.

"Sorry, ma'am but all the seats are full." She replied.

"Of not in business class, you can check into the economic class. I will not ask for any refund. Please, I can not sit with this crazy here." I asked again.

"I am really sorry ma'am. The whole flight is fully booked. You know it is festival time so all the seats are booked. We will be in the air soon." The girl said and left.

I looked at his retreating back. I looked at the man beside me, he was glaring at me.

How will I survive this journey? Dear God, you could not help yourself from messing with me. Okay then, have a hood laugh up there. At least someone is having fun from my misery.

" Don't you think, you are overreacting. I mean, it is miserable for me too, to sit beside a rude lady like you. But I am not announcing it to everyone." He said.

I just turned my head to the other side. A bulky man was staring at me badly. He looked scary. I immediately looked away.

I saw that the crazy guy was looking behind me at something with a very stern expression.

I ignored him too. I put on my headphones and played my favourite playlist. I closed my eyes and went into my dream world.

.
.
.
.

I was near a lake. I was playing with someone.

"Hey...hey...wake up... Listen to me. Wake up, girl." Someone was shaking me to wake me up but the dream was very sweet, I didn't want to get up.

"Listen to me. We are in trouble. The plane is about to crash. Wake up." Someone screamed.

Why they are shouting? Why I am bouncing here and there? Wait... Did someone say crash? Is our plane crashing down?

I opened my eyes to see that the whole plane was upside down. My eyes went wide.

It is true. I am dying today.

The lights of the whole plane went off.

*****************
Hello, darlings.

This is tragic. God knows, how they are going to survive this?

Anyways. See you guys soon with another update.

Love you all.