love again

The two boys were out of bed in less than two weeks. Both were immensely happy to be thriving together.

It was a sunny yet cool day in May that Jay drove them to Han River Park for a date. The two were watching the sunset in front of their eyes.

"Wonnie?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you break up with your ex?"

"Because I realized I didn't love him and neither did he... we didn't like each other as other than friends"

"Then how did you end dating?"

"I really don't remember" Jay nodded.

"It doesn't matter now, because I realized- as cheesy as it sounds- I've always loved you"

"Wait seriously?" Jay asked looking at the younger who was giggling at Jay's confusion.

"Yup, I just failed to realize it"

"You made me get a disease because you couldn't realize you loved me?"

"Yeah, sorry about that but you could've asked me out before my ex did"

"Right..." Jungwon's phone rang loudly to the tune of a song his friend Echan had produced for his phone.

"Jina?" "Oh... mom's home?" "Tell her I'll be staying at my friend's house" He told his sister as he laid on the green grass. "Yeah I'll come home tomorrow... ok got it!"
He had just realized they hadn't officially gotten together.

"Friend?"

"Well you haven't asked me out"

"Neither have you" they stayed in a comfortable silence.

"Let's go" Jay stood up and gave his hand for Jungwon to grab. Jungwon groaned as he got up.

"That's too much work" he sighed after getting up.

They walked to Jay's car and he opened the door for Jungwon who blushed lightly.

"Such a gentleman" he giggled as Jay just looked at him with googly eyes.

"C'mon let's go" they drove to Jay's house where they watched a few movies then went to sleep as they cuddled.

________________

Hello! Tomorrow's chapter is the last chapter however i have written a short epilogue/sneak peam at a lesbian love story for my ocs(original characters)! The story will be called 159 cm. As I'm still working on it(usually i only publish after finishing the whole thing so i dont give you drought) it will be posted in a few weeks