Part 5

You both get dressed, you try to walk towards the door but you fall just as you reach it.

Tony-"omg.. are you ok?" He says with a sarcastic smile and tone. You smile at him politely trying not to let him get the better of you. 

"no, you fucked me to hard and now I cant walk." You both ant hold in your laughter anymore and burst out laughing.

Tony-"I'm good aren't I? ill help you." You smile and Tony helps you up and plants a kiss on your lips. He helps you to the car and you both get in to drive to the hospital. On the way he jokes about you using a wheelchair cause you cant walk. Now and then he rubs his hand up and down your thigh. You eventually get there and as you step out of the car you nearly fall over but Tony catches you. He helps you inside, and up to the front desk. You both walk up to Hannah's room and see her putting her shoes on. 

"Hannah!" You try to rush over but can only move a bit. 

Hannah-"hey, what's happened to you?" You feel your face go red as you try to make up an excuse.

"uh.. well I fell over and I've hurt my knees." You hear Tony laughing so Hannah shoots her head around and sees Tony, her face turns to shock. You nudge her so she stops staring.

Tony-"hi, nice to meet you." You chuckle because of Hannah's face.

"This is Tony, my ..." You look at him wondering what to call him I mean you met him had sex and not even decided yet.

Tony-"I'm her boyfriend." You death stare him as you haven't discussed it. 

"ye, we will tell you about it later but we are gonna go home and the car is outside." Hannah nods and you all walk out (you still limping) Tony holds your hand and all of you have a chat when you get to the car. You all get in and drive to the compound.

Hannah-"omg.. this is incredible." You laugh and hug her as you all walk into the compound and settle down to talk about how you met THE TONY STARK.