The Hard Dildo

(Aot x Ybc crosscover feat. Levi Ackerman x Yuri Ayato)

Yuri Ayato was thinking about Levi Ackerman again. Levi was a veiny toy with fragile penis and handsome man titties.

Yuri walked over to the window and reflected on his wet surroundings. He had always loved heated Mori Mori Academy with its bad, blushing boys. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel pleasured.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a veiny figure of Levi Ackerman.

Yuri gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a deep, long, cum drinker with short penis and sticky man titties. His friends saw him as a panicky, pongy prostitute. Once, he had even helped an envious cockroach cross the road.

But not even a deep person who had once helped an envious cockroach cross the road, was prepared for what Levi had in store today.

The sunny teased like pounding bouncy ball, making Yuri elated. Yuri grabbed a hard dildo that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Yuri stepped outside and Levi came closer, he could see the warm glint in his eye.

"I am here because I want sex," Levi bellowed, in a pink tone. He slammed his fist against Yuri's chest, with the force of 2056 snail. "I fucking love you, Yuri Ayato."

Yuri looked back, even more elated and still fingering the hard dildo. "Levi, *moans*," he replied.

They looked at each other with exicted feelings, like two loud, large legs bouncing at a very slimy Birthday, which had Taylor Swift music playing in the background and two tusky uncles rubbing to the beat.

Suddenly, Levi lunged forward and tried to punch Yuri in the face. Quickly, Yuri grabbed the hard dildo and brought it down on Levi's skull.

Levi's fragile penis trembled and his handsome man titties wobbled. He looked sensational, his body raw like a vague, vain vibes.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Levi Ackerman was dead.

Yuri Ayato went back inside and made himself a nice drink of cum.

================================

Generator used for this oneshot: https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/story/