13

Celeste and Robby had finished their first period. It wasnt as bad as they thought it was going to be. The speaker had been announcing the morning announcements before the bell rung.

"And finally as we embark upon another academic year, it's important to remember

to be tolerant and accepting of all of our peers, regardless of"

"Hey, you're not supposed to be in here." they heard as someone was fighting for the microphone

"I don't care, move!" tory said

Celeste had recognized her cousins voice and looked at robby in shock.

"Give that back. Ow. You're not allowed to..."

"Samantha LaRusso. I know what you did and now you're gonna pay for it.

I'm coming for you, bitch!" and with that the bell rung.

Celeste and Robby ran to find tory before anything couple happen but it was too late.

"I saw what you did at the party. You kissed Miguel." tory said exposing Samantha infront of over 100 students. They began to fight causing a big fight over everyone else.

Celeste didnt even know what to do, everyone was all over the place. Attacking each other. She saw Tory and wanted to help Samantha out, but after all she was in the wrong. Her cousin wouuld have probably hated her if she did stick up for Samantha.

She saw Robby and Miguel fighting and didnt even wanna continue to look at them, they looked really intense.

Instead she went to help those kids who didnt even know how to fight. It would teach the older ones a lesson. Eveeryone was screaming, the teachers werent even stopping it. They were useless at this point.

The fights continue for a couple minutes until someone screamed

"miguel!" celeste turned up to see miguel falling down the balcony of stairs.

Celeste ran down the stairs and called an ambulance. Looking for Robby, but was no where in sight.

Everyone else just stood there, in shock and fear. She took a look at miguel, who looked lifeless. And sat by him to check his pulse since no one did, he was still alive.

The paramedics came in time, he was still breathing.

Everyone sat on the schools floor waiting for their parents or confirmation to walk home. They had to be checked first in case of any bad injuries had happened.

The police had taken Tory, who looked at her cousin with eyes of sorry. Celeste just looked at her like it was going to be okay.

even if it wasnt. tory was her cousin and she had to be there for her, just like she was there for celeste.

She tried calling Robby but it went straight to voicemall. She started to worry, she was scared.

Hawk had seemed to notice and walked by her, "celeste you alright?" he asked

"y-yeah im fine," she said softly

"no one hurt you?" he asked

"no im okay thank you, are you alright?"

"im fine," he smiled, "do you have a ride home?" he asked her

"yeah thank you, you havent seen robby by any chance?" she asked

"not after he pushed miguel." he said getting tense

"oh my god." she said scared, " i didnt- im sorry"