17} Line dancing

Again the trio is getting ready at my place. Today we are going line dancing at this club in another town. It's two hours away. I haven't done this in a while, especially in public.

"Okay so I still don't know what to wear! Help me!" I tell them trying to find something in my closet.

Ariel says, "I think you should wear a tight top like me." Ariel is wearing a tight almost camisole type shirt. It is a cream color with a floral pattern, she also put on dark blue jeans with a silver belt. Her boots she puts on are red. You might think red? For boots? But it looks actually quite nice.

"Wait hold up. I have the shirt! It might show off a lot of skin though?"

"When is showing too much skin a bad thing?" Rusty tell me. She is wearing red and black flannel with long dark blue jeans. The jeans have a cream like belt and her boots are brown. I show them the my outfit.

"Oooo I like it!" Rusty says

Ariel adds, "Yeah it's pretty! Love the skin showing the most." She gives me a quick wink.

"Aww y'all make me blush." We finish getting ready, and after 30 minutes Will and Ren arrived at our house. Ren agreed to take us all in his car.

"Hey you ready?" Will says.

"Ready as I'll ever be." We all get into the car, waiting for what the night will hold. We get to the place and let's just say, were not in the country no more.

"Let's get some city life in you." Ren says. I can't wait. We get inside and the place is packed with people. The're lights, music, and dancing! The place was buzzing.

"This place is gigantic!" Rusty says with her mouth open.

Ariel adds," Yeah it's bigger than Bomont."

"I want to line dance! We should line dance!" I could not hold my excitement. We all walk, looking around and all we could say is wow. Will and I are holding hands while I try bringing him to the dance floor.

Willard tells me, "Hey. I'm going to get something to drink. You go out there and shake it." He wants me to let go but I don't. "Let go!" He says a little annoyed.

"Dance with me!"

"Nah, I'm good. I'll watch you guys." He says. I'm so fed up with him sometimes.

"You do this to me everytime-" Then I get interrupted by him.

"I'm fine. I'm gonna drink." Finally freeing himself from my hands. "Go out there and dance. Have fun."

"Hey, go over there and dance with her." Ren says, going in between us. 

"Willard!" Ariel screams.

I tell her, "It's fine let it go. We can't force him to do something he doesn't want to do." We drove all the way here for this. I really don't know what is his problem.