Chapter 2

Namjoon takes off his helmet, softly exhaling.

He looked at the front of the school, seeing the boy he talked to that other day, simply sitting on the bench that's right beside the school. He had a notebook in hand, having a mechanical pencil and assuming that he's drawing something cute. Like he is.

Namjoon couldn't help to grow a smile across his face, turning off his motorbike and getting off it, putting his helmet down on the handlebar and shoving his keys in his pocket. He swung his backpack on with his gloves still on, walking up to the boy first instead of entering the school doors.

"Yoongi-ah!" Namjoon spoke up.

Yoongi looked up from his notebook, immediately having a smile across his face. He started to wave with his pencil still in hand. Namjoon's smile gotten bigger, happy to see the boy's happy. Namjoon decided to jog over to him and sat down beside him, putting his backpack on his own lap.

"How's your day going so far?"

"It's going well. I haven't seen the football team yet and I got the chance to draw something in peace." Yoongi replied, putting his pencil on his ear and showing what he drew on his notebook. Yoongi drew a cute little kitten, curled up in a ball with a soft doll look. The drawing had at a lot of detail on it, a lot of erasing. He probably worked on it all night or such.

Namjoon was easily blown away. "Oh my god, it looks so awesome! You're an amazing artist."

Yoongi quietly giggles. "Thanks."

"And you do this for a living?" He couldn't help to ask.

"Mhm." Yoongi closed his notebook and taking the pencil off his ear. "Yeah, sometimes I don't get enough sleep because I'm so into the drawing..."

"I forget to sleep sometimes."

Yoongi chuckles. "Does your Dongsaeng keep you up?"

"Barely. He's usually staying at a friend's house so I still get some sleep."

Yoongi nods, fluttering his eyes down to the front of his notebook. "Um. I have a...weird question to ask you." He nervously looks at the taller male.

Namjoon softly smiles, crossing his arms on his backpack. "Go for it."

"Um." Yoongi opened his notebook back up again to a blank page, writing KNJ on the corner. "Can...can I draw you?

Namjoon blinks, pointing at himself. "You want to draw me? Like...my face me?"

The small male nods. "You have...amazing features that I have never seen on anyone else before."
Namjoon couldn't help to blush from the slight compliment, fluttering his eyes a bunch. Yoongi noticed, curling up a smile. "So... Is that a yes?"

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, I would love that. Really much." Namjoon looks at him.

Yoongi's smile got bigger, looking down at his notebook and started to flip pages. "I drew NiNi." He shows a drawing of a female. "She's the Chinese exchange student that I got along with at my table, in one of my classes. Oh! And, I drew one of the teachers." He flips to another page. "Mr.Song, Song Joong-Ki. He wasn't that pleased about it at first, but then he got comfortable."

Namjoon just watched as the boy get comfortable by showing his artwork to someone who doesn't mind watching and listening to him. Yoongi was simply making a sketch of a head shape when he got back to the blank page, the neck and shoulders too like a portrait.
Yoongi suddenly looked up at the tall male, squinting his eyes. Namjoon blinked and made eye contact with him.

"What?" He nervously chuckles.

"I'm looking at your details." Yoongi softly comments. "Can you...smile real quick for me?" He nervously says.

Namjoon curled up a smile, showing off his pearly whites. Yoongi made a small gasp, quickly writing down a key to the male's good looks. Namjoon blinked and took a quick glance down at the paper, seeing him write down the details that Namjoon has on his face:

-Mole under the bottom lip
-Big smile
-Small hoop earrings
-Tan skin
-Deep dimples

He's actually serious about drawing me... Namjoon looks at the male. "How long does it take you to finish it?"

"It depends if I'm really into it. If I am...at least more than two weeks. If I care less...less than two weeks."

Namjoon raises his brows. "Doesn't it hurt your hand or your wrist?"

"I've been drawing for a long time, it doesn't hurt me anymore." Yoongi looks at him with a soft smile. "Doesn't your feet or hands hurt when you stop the ball? Hm?" He raises a brow.

Namjoon scoffs, looking at him. "Yes. They actually do."

"What about your wrists while doing someone's hair?" Yoongi dramatically crosses his arms.

"They only hurt when I'm finished with their hair." Namjoon dramatically flips his pretend long hair, looking away.

Yoongi giggles, moving his bangs out of his eyes.
The bell suddenly rang. Namjoon looked at the building and got up from the bench, swinging his backpack on. Yoongi also got up from the bench, closing his notebook and holding it up to his chest, putting the pencil right back on his ear.

"Do you want to go to the park later on today?" Namjoon suddenly said. "I can drive you there."

Yoongi looks up at him. "Don't you have practice?"

"I don't want to be around those assholes. It's a free day anyway so I don't have to practice."

"Oh. Then...I would like to go to the park with you."

Namjoon curls up a smile. He suddenly gets a notification from his phone, making him dig in his pocket and look at his lock screen to see the notification. Yoongi blinked, wanting to know who messaged him which he made a small scoot closer towards him.

"They reminded me that it's a free day from practice and...they want to all hang out with me." Namjoon looks at the small male.

"We can reschedule about going to the par—"

"No." Namjoon interrupts, turning off his phone and putting it in his back pocket. "I rather be with you instead of them. You're not mean like they are."

"Hey, I can be mean sometimes." Yoongi put his hands on his hips dramatically.

Namjoon scoffs, chuckling. "You're funny."

Yoongi moved his hands away and chuckled, putting his notebook back up to his chest. "We should have a picnic instead of walking around the park. We can study there...read...draw...eat snacks..."

"Well, I know you'll be continuing to draw me." Namjoon mumbled, taking off his gloves and shoving his hands and gloves in his pocket.

Yoongi just giggles at him. "That's true. Shall we get to class?"

"Indeed we shall." Namjoon smiles.

They both just smile at each other, both starting to walk forward to the stairs and go into the building. They stayed distant from each other so Namjoon's teammates don't see them together and say something about it. Yoongi just finally felt happy in a while with someone like him.

End of Chapter 2