Travel

Kinda realized this book is mainly DNF buuuut its cool. SO I found a book that I made a while back and I kinda edited it a bit and so here is the finished project hope you enjoy....(I might make another part not sure)                                                                                                                       __________________________________

George POV:

It's been more than 2 years since I meet dream. Streaming and playing Minecraft with him is the best part of my day. We live across the world from each other but it still seems like we were always together.

"DREAMMM NO" I yell.

"Georgieeeee" he chuckled. I died.

"WHYYY? Dream come on why!" I start to fake crying, I wanted to see how he would react. Probably just tease me for being a "baby". 

"No no no George I'm sorry, I'll give you your stuff back" Dream said calmly. 'Huh, he fell for it?'

"SIMP" I laugh. The chat went crazy, they spammed in the chat so fast I almost couldn't read anything. I start to calm down and end the stream.

"Well on that note, I'm gonna end the stream! Thank you guys for the donations! Byeeee!" I wave my hand in front of my camera and end the stream.

Dream POV:

"Dream?"

"Huh? What?"

"Are you okay? You've been odd lately, not that you aren't already but more"

"N- Yes I am okay just hungry!" I lie. I didn't want him to worry. I haven't been sleeping great cause of my roommates partying everyday but I have no where else to go so I just got used to it but... I could ask George.

"Hey george?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you still have that extra room?"

"Yes actually! Why?"

"Um can I move in?"

George POV:

"Um can I move in?" Dream asks. 'Woah did he just say that! SHOULD I SAY YES? IMAGINE MY BESTFRIEND FINALLY LIVING WITH ME!'

"Its totally okay if you don't want to! I just-" I cut him off as I noticed I did not say yes or no.

"YES! You can move in with me! This is great!" I say excited. "When?"

"Oh um can I move in next week?"

"Of course!" 'Is this a good idea?'

"Oh thanks George, well I gotta go byeeee!"

"Bye dream!" He leaves the call and I do too. I quickly run out of my room but fall on a hoodie I had left on my floor. My dream oversized hoodie. I finally get to see my best friend, 'Wait Wilbur!' I hurried to Wilbur's bedroom door and knock.

Wilbur POV:

I hear a knock on my door and opened it to see a short brown haired boy with chocolate brown eyes and with a huge smile on his face practically tackle me. I almost fell back but kept my balance with the boy hugging me tightly.

"WILBUR!"

"Gogy! Why are you so excited?" I say happily. The boy pulls away and looks at me with his dorky smile.

"DREAM IS MOVING IN WITH US!" George said excited. Those words were like a knife stabbed me in the heart 'why dream?'

George POV:

I see Wilbur stare at me with his smile fading. 'Should have I asked him first?'

"Wilbur? Is everything okay?"

"I um YES TOTALLY! Dream is moving in. With us! Great!" He said in a sarcastic tone.

I quickly let go of Wilbur, he didn't seem fond of the idea. I didn't have a great family life, my father was a drunk old man and I think you could guess what would happen. I was terrified that would happen with Wilbur too, but he's the kindest guy, right? I felt my body start to shake, tears form in my eyes.

"I should have asked. Sorry" I look at the ground, I feel the tears in my eyes threaten to fall.

"No no. It's okay George. I'm happy Dream gets to move in with us!" Will said. I felt better knowing that Wilbur was always gonna be there for me, he's like a brother I've always wanted. 

"Oh um well, do you wanna order food?" I ask.

"Yes! Let's go downstairs" he answered. We spent our night eating pizza and watching movies. It was great...