The unwanted guest

"Awww look at the cute little couple" Said Lucius Malloy. Lily and James had been so engroced in there conversation they hadn't realised until then that they had bumped into Lucius Malloy Malloy and his friends. Severus Snape was one of them. It still gave Lily a twinge of pain to look at him. "Mud - blood and  blood -traitor" spat Amycus Carrow. " Push off" Said James " ooooh is little pottah scared. No? Okay fight us right now then or if you don't I suppose we will just have to - ... Alecto Carrow stopped in her tracks as Lily hit her with a silent curse that made her toenails grow out of her shoes at an alarming rate. She runs off hurriedly, crying out in pain. "Nobody messes with my sister" hissed Amycus " Sectumsemphra!" it all seemed to go in slow - motion from then. Lily seemed to be rooted to the spot and didn't move, the only change was a facial expression made to humiliate the devil it was so scared. But James kept in front of her, and came bursting out with blood. " Oh my god, no James no" she sobbed. She ran off, dragging him along with him, blood on her hands, with the laughter of the other ringing in her ears. " Don't die please, oh no, please I couldn't bare it. I love you James Potter. I love the way you ruffle your hair, you answer in class, you play with your snitch." She gasped for breath as she dramatically confessed her feelings for James. "What was that" asked a wounded James Potter. "Oh god" Said Lily, clapping her hand to her head.And from then on, they were official.