Chapter 10: Decisions and Indecisions

Author's POV

Hisoka and Himika had mixed feelings about meeting this so called clan member. Hisoka found it as an opportunity to meet someone strong and a potential fruit. While Himika thought the same thing she held lingering fears if the truth they receive from this individual is something she wished to hear.

The day was upon them, they travelled miles to get where they wanted and even received shocking news about chairmen elections. 

The twins were absolutely devastated by the news they received.

"Waaahhhh!!! Why did the geezer have ta die!!!! I wanted to kill him!!!" Himika groaned as she and Hisoka were riding a carriage to get where they wanted. A simple one for carrying farm equipment.

"I know right, that old man gave us quite a let down," Hisoka sighed

"He couldn't of said wassup I'm dying or smth? " Himika was very sad to have heard her main target she called dibs on was dead. She let Hisoka have first takes on the kids so she could have first takes on Netero who is now dead.

"Lemme have one of the kids, what's his face Ki-Killua?? Illu-chan's younger brother is perfect," Himika told her brother who pondered for a bit.

"Sure, I fancy GON more myself," He smiled in a creepy way.

"Ew, Pedo-" Himika was cut off by the driver stopping.

They were in some sort of evergreen forest swamp with a giant cliff. 

"The guy you folk are looking for is at the bottom of this ravine, he's quite the odd fellow so be careful." With that the driver left before Himika or Hisoka could ask any questions.

"At the bottom of the Ravine he says but........ How far is this drop," Himika sweat-drops. The ravine was pitch black and even if she dropped something you couldn't hear a sound. 

"Hmm, Himika I won't have enough bungee gum for the way down, maybe your chains?" Hisoka asked. Himika thought about it, but her chains are not infinite so the two will have to take turns resting and proceeding.

"Alright, let's switch every 12 hours or so, your hatsu can stay for longer right?" Himika asked. She already knew though, Hisoka and her went through hellish nen training for the years they fended from themselves. Now the two were quite strong, as twins they both have strong hatsu abilities and special abilities. They struggle with copying each others nen ability though, since they are fundamentally two different people. Martial arts on the other hand, they are identical in using clown style.

"Well, lets start then........ Big jumps and catches okay," Hisoka cracks his knuckles and Himika climbs on his back as they jump down the ravine.

Time skip (about 4 days later)

"I can't go on, this is it brother," Himika says as she passes out forcing Hisoka to carry her entire weight.

"Leave me."

"Himika! Stop slacking or else I-" Hisoka stops in his tracks when Himika falls off of his shoulders.

"HIMIKA!" He is frantic to grab her until, she softly lands on the floor.

(-_____-) Hisoka sighs and drops down as well.

The place was still dark and the two couldn't see their footing. Only a light illuminated the side of the cavern so the twins walked towards the light.

.....

.....

.....

"Um.....I thought boss said he "knew" a "guy" from our clan, but this is......." Himika sweat-dropped