༒12༒

𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗶 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝘇 𝗠𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝘇
𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀𝗲𝘀
10:30𝗽𝗺

Me and durk we're in the guest room watching tv.

Can you get on top of me stink" durk said pulling my arm

Why" I said

Plsss" he whined

Big baby" I said then got on top of him. He started rubbing my ass.

Dougie" I said

Hm"

What did that kiss mean" he squeezed my butt he then tapped my butt and I got up. He sat up and patted for me to sit in between his legs I did and he rubbed my thighs.

I have a confession stink" durk said sighing

I want you to be my girlfriend" he said his hands rising and caressing my boobs. I smiled on the inside.

But then I have to cancel all my side niggas" I said teasing him

You what" he said grabbing my neck ha gotcha bitch

I said all of my side niggas" I said rolling my eyes he flipped us over and started sucking on my neck.

I'm gon show you a side nigga" he growled he unbuttoned my onesie and slid it off I only had on my thong. He played with my right nipple while sucking on my left.

Fuck durk" I said moaning he rubbed me through my panties I bucked up my hips being inpatient. He pushed down my hips roughly and slid my panties before attacking my pussy with his tongue.

Mmm" I moaned gripping the sheets out of nowhere I felt something huge go into me it was his fucking dick. That fucker could have gave me a heads up.

He sho did give you some heads up

Bitch shut the fuck up I'm getting fucker  you fucker all of you are fuckers

Damn you being harsh I was trying to sleep but y'all asses woke me up

She getting that gawk gawk 3000 girl you better throw it back on him.

Yes I do talk to myself but damn durk.

AHHH" I screamed that thang was huge then a mutherfucker

This is what yo ass get" he said pounding my shit

Durk slow down nigga" I said pressing on his chest trying to push hum back but he just went faster

Who this pussy belong to" he said grabbing my waist I didn't answer which made him even go faster

AHH YOURS DADDY" I said

Fuckkk durk" I said gripping the sheets the headboard was pushing against the walls but at this point we didn't care. He pulled out and I sighed thank you lord.

Get on all fours" he said tapping my thigh I got on all fours and he immediately got in and started pounding

Ohhh fuck durk right there mmm" I moaned shit I was enjoying this shit I cummed like 5 times already. Durk pulled out and nutted on my back. I slumped on the bed my fucking kegs was hurting like a mutherfucker. Durk laid down next to me and kissed my forehead.

Come on let's get round 2 in the shower he said pulling me up and you know what happen from there.