Chapter 5

When Alexa got to school, Leo ran up to her and grabbed her arm. She jumped and looked at him.

"Jesus Leo! You scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry."

"It's okay."

"So, there is this party tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to go with me."

"My dads wouldn't ever let me."

"Can't you at least try?"

"I mean sure. I know them though. They are too protective."

"Whatever."

"Who's house is it at?"

"Jacobs."

"Jacob Taylor?"

"Yeah. Why?" She started laughing nervously.

"I'm not going 100%."

"Why? Cause you have a crush on him?" He asked in a singsong voice.

"Pft. No." He gave her a look showing he was skeptical. "Okay maybe but my dads literally HATE him."

"Why?"

"Cause he's like a bad boy, tries to be cool, sleeps with every girl, and everything."

"Damn! Still ask."

"I know Leo! I'll ask."

"Okay, thanks!" She smiled and they continued walking to class. When they walked in Carson was at his seat. "Hey babe!" Carson looked up and smiled.

"Hey honey."

"So you want come with me to a party that Alexa may or may not be going to?" Carson scrunched up his face and pulled Leo up against him so their faces were real close.

"My parents aren't going to be gone much longer and I thought you could come over so we can be— alone." Leo was about to give in but snapped out of his daze that Carson's always seems to put him in.

"We have all weekend. It's one night AND we can go over after."

"Fine."

"So you'll come?"

"Yeah."

"Now all we have to do is convince her dads to let her go."

"Okay." The bell rang so they sat before they got yelled at. After school the three of them went to Alexa's place. Her dads were on the couch, both working.

"Hey Lex!" They said.

"Hey! I need to ask you something."

"What's up?" They both looked up as Leo and Carson stood to the side of the room, out of her way.

"Well, the three of us want to go out tonight."

"Like a party?" Blaine asked.

"Yeah."

"It depends on who's house." Kurt said.

"Uhh— Jacob Taylor." She mumbled.

"Hell no!" Blaine said, laughing and looking back at his computer.

"DAD, PLEASE!" She whined.

"Why would I let you go there. He is a terrible influence."

"But don't you trust me?"

"Of course. You'll still probably get drunk and I don't trust anyone's judgment when they're drunk."

"But—"