Chapter 2

All their classes are done but Trixy still has detention."Wait for me Maddie, I've got to get out of here"Trixy says, "Alright,alright just don't take too long"maddie says worried.. As Trixy gets in the detention classroom she saw a few other people in there and one of them is her close friend Sabrina.. Trixy finds a chair next to Sabrina.."pssst..hey Sabrina", "Trixy..ohh hi!"Sabrina exclaimed, "Can you do me a favor?" Trixy asks Sabrina, "Yeah of course".....Trixy tells her plan to Sabrina to get them out of detention.... "Ok I've got it"Sabrina says.. Sabrina raises her hand "Professor!", "What do you want Miss Sabrina?", "I think I just heard my friend Adam scream for help can you please check if he's ok, Im really worried about him", "Alright." Their Prof. says while leaving the room. "It worked!" Sabrina says, "alright now lets get out of here" Trixy mumbled to sabrina as they carefully sneak out of the classroom.."Alright..thanks for the help Sabrina I really appreciate it." Trixy thanks her. "No problem I've got to get going though goodbye Trixy!"
"Bye-bye"Trixy says.. "There you are" Trixy says to Madison.."Now let's hurry up i saw cedric go to the woods, this might be your time to play."Madison exclaims. "Alright but you're coming with me"Trixy says while grabbing Madison's arm and beggining to run out of the school snd into the woods..."ok,where did you see him go"Trixy panted. "this way"madison said as she drags trixy behind a tree hiding and seeing Cedric read near the lake.."Now goo..good luck!"she whispered.
Trixy walked near the lake Cedric was reading near.. "Trixy..Is that you?"Cedric asked "Ohh..um yeah hi Cedric,what are you doing here?" Trixy exclaims, "Oh I'm just reading Harry Potter"he said, "No way!"trixy says in a surprised tone."W-want to read with me?"he asks, "Oh..yea,sure"she says approaching the log where Cedric is sitting on.. "Im reading The Prisoner of Azkaban!"he said, "That's my favorite book"Trixy exclaimed, "No way..really?"he asks, "Yes!And by the way that Malfoy kid is so rude!"she said "Ooh tell me about it *he says chuckling*, Trixy looks at the lake and says "the lake is beautiful isnt it?", "yes it is, like you"he says with instant regret after he just realised what he said, "i-im so sorry that came out of my mouth out of no-"before he can finish Trixy cuts him off with a kiss on the lips, as she places her soft lips against his Cedric grabs the back of Trixy's neck therefore deepening the kiss.

to be continued...