Chapter 1

As you can tell I finished Something About Your Smile so here's the first chapter x

A blonde haired boy was running through the fields of district two. He was running with a petite girl holding her hand as they ran. Her name was Clove. His name is Cato.

Cato woke up breathing heavily from his dream that had realistically happened. He remembered how they would take their knives, practice throwing at trees and animals. But now that's all gone. After the games Cato has never been the same. It has come to much of an issue that his family is worried. He'll go to the café where they'd both hang out, talking about each other. The blonde haired boy would go into the fields and lay on the grass staring at the stars knowing Clove could not be there. Clove is too strong, too determined to let something like the games kill her.

One day Cato wondered into the forest where they used to run away to. He looked up at the trees surrounding him in the clearing in the center of the woods. To his left is where they kissed for the first time. They never talked about it much though. To his right is where they would sneak out of their houses and just hang out. And right where he was standing he promised Clove that no matter what happened he would keep her safe.

Cato stayed there, tears threatening his eyes, and once one tear dropped it was a never ending cycle. He heard a whimper from the trees. The blonde boys head snapped up and looked around wondering who could possibly be there, witnessing his break down. He then heard the snap of a twig and saw the raven hair of a girl running away. He wanted to chase her but couldn't knowing that is was just a figment of his imagination.

But was it?

***************************************

Ok I'm a huge procrastinator so sorry if I'm late on updates I really want to make this special. I know this chapter is really short but I promise they will hopefully get better :) xx