Sarvente x Reader x Ruv Headcanons

💜 Sarv warmed up to you way faster then Ruv did.

💜 But soon Ruv followed in suit and now a monotone russian and a cute succubus simp for you.

💜 Ruv tends to be your guard dog. He'll hold your hand while glaring at whoever while Sarv holds your other hand with a smile.

💜 They're both pretty protective though, and they will beat anyone up with ease if needed.

💜 Sarv loves PDA while Ruv is indifferent towards it.

💜 They sometimes get jealous of each other, but they soon get over it after a bit. It can be funny to see them both glaring at each other.

💜 Ruv really only lets you and Sarv touch him, due to you being his s/o and Sarv being his homie.

💜 Sarv loves to cuddle, and she'll absolutely smother you when given the chance.

💜 She gets you 'married' to both her and Ruv. It may not be legit, but she does consider it legit.

💜 They really enjoy singing with you, they both love the sound of your voice.

💜 I can imagine them both calling you Angel. Can't change my mind.

💜 They both want to have a cute little family with you. Sarv especially.

💜 NSFW 💜

💜 They both top you. They hardly ever bottom.

💜 Ruv is 7 inches hard and 6 inches flaccid.

💜 Sarv has c cups, but in her succubus form they become b cups.

💜 They like sandwiching you in between them a lot.

💜 Sarv is honestly really good at oral, but she prefers receiving.

💜 Ruv is surprisingly decent at oral and he doesn't mind giving or receiving.

💜 Since Sarv is a succubus, I can imagine her shape shifting things for your pleasure. Take that as you will.

💜 They both much prefer the bedroom when it comes to sex, and neither are a fan of quickies at all.

💜 The both of them have a size kink, due to them literally being like at least 7 ft tall.

💜 Sarv is a lot more playful when it comes to sex, though she does have her serious moments. Ruv on the other hand is pretty chill.

💜 Sarv is great at after care while Ruv doesn't know what the flying fuck hes doing.

💜 Sarv is fairly noisy, but she mostly mutters praises to you. Ruv on the other hand is very quiet, but sometimes his make blunt comments that make you flustered.