eight

Once Kaiden pulled up to my new home for next year or two until I finished school. I noticed Jason sitting on the front porch smoking a cigarette. Completely unbothered by us. Kaiden already eyeing him. His eyes turn almost demonic. I knew this was gonna be bad. I get out slamming the car door. I follow behind Kaiden not knowing what I should say to Jason. I hated being in the middle of whatever they had going on. He seemed fine before we pulled up. I felt the tension in the air quickly. Kaiden says nothing walking past Jason. I simply smile toward him, as Kaiden holds the front door open for me.

"Sorry about the club Ariana." Jason mumbled between he puffs off the cigarette.

"Don't." Kaiden spat rolling his eyes.

"Kaiden. Stop." I begged putting my arm over his chest not wanting any confrontation. "Please."

"No." Kaiden said to me, still keeping close eye contact on Jason. "You left her in your fucking car. For god knows what to happen."

Jason was silent knowing he fucked up. "He had to go get Harlee. I begged him to." Trying to defend Jason. He was wrong for leaving me by myself and I was drunk. But I know he had to go back and check on Hardin, Peter, and Harlee. Who knows if they are okay. And I wasn't mad that he left me in his car. Better there than the club.

"I don't give a shit." Kaiden spat at me. "You were in serious danger." He then fixated his attention back on Jason who looked nervous as fuck. "You should be lucky that I was clearing the area."

"Kaiden, I-"

"Save it Jason. If anything ever happens to her." He says pointing at me, "It will be your ass. You understand me." He just nods taking a puff off his cigarette. "And stay away from her while she stays here." When Jason heard that I was staying. He looks up in shock at me before back at Kaiden. I rub my temple in annoyance. Why the fuck do I get myself in the middle of this shit?

Rude. If I was going to talk to Jason. I was going to have to do without Kaiden knowing. He would probably kill Jason. And I didn't want to get Jason in trouble. I sigh before walking inside and Kaiden lets the screen door slam behind him.

"Don't me so mean to him." I mumble.

"Don't start with me." He stammered. "He works for me. Remember that. And as I told you, you should stay away from them."

"But why." I hiss, "You never gave me a straight forward answer."

"Do you truly need one?" He raises a brow, "Because I could name you many but, for the main reason is because I don't need girlfriends or thots around my house deterring my boys from the main objectives."

I roll my eyes, "But you bring hoes around all the time right?" He opens his room door before going to his drawer to grab me a t-shirt. "I mean isn't that what that girl was doing here last night."

He smirks, "Very funny. But you are missing a big piece. My house. My rules."

"First of all how dare you assume I am some thot. And two, you think I am about to abide by your rules?" I chuckle. I could tell it got to him. He grins, "Why are you being so hostile." He licks his lips to put me in some type of mood. I had nothing to say, I snatch the shirt from his hand. "Can you leave the room so I can change?"

"No, I want you to tell me why I have you so angry?" He tilts his perfect head with a grin and begins nodding, "Makes sense. I have her mad." I raise my brow in confusion before he eyes fixate on my lady part. I use my hands and shirt to cover my front end. "No." I stammer and ultimate shock that he said that.

"I mean it's either that or you are on your monthly gift from Mother Nature. So which one is sweetheart?"

Trust me, he was so sexy. If I knew I would get over him fast, my ass would just say fuck it. But I am intrigued by him. That I would slap any bitch who looked in his direction like a psycho ass. And like he said, he wouldn't date me because of gang issues. Whatever the fuck he meant by that.