🌻Yes🌻

Y/n's Pov

~Same night~

'Severus sent this? Is this some type of joke? Is he serious?'

You got up from your bed to get a quill and a parchment. It seemed as if you were never gonna get to sleep tonight. Now sitting by your desk, you began to write a response to 

Which Read:

Dear Sev,

I would love to go for a butterbeer, what day?

Love,

N/n.

After sending Artem, your owl, off with the letter, you crawled in bed for the last time and fell asleep.

>Next Morning<

It was 7:28 when you woke up Olly had already made your coffee/tea/etc. Grumbling and rubbing your face, you walked to the bathroom and started washing your face and brushing your teeth, Also getting in the shower and lathering your body with (whatever scent/body wash you want). By the time you were out, it was 7:39, drying off your body and putting on lotion, you made your way to your closet and picked out an outfit.

"Olly, do you know the weather for today?" You asked as you sat down, now fully dressed and sipping on your beverage. 

"Olly believes it will be cloudy and rainy, Mx L/n." He said as he gave your robe to you.

"Thank you, Olly," You spoke as you put the all-black robe on. Grabbing your wand, you and Olly exited the room and locked it behind you. 

When you left the room it was about 7:43, meaning you had time for breakfast, which ended at 8 am.

Entering the Grand Hall, You walk down the aisle of children and take your seat at the Professor's table.

"Good Morning Y/n," Hagrid said as you pulled out your chair and took a seat.

"Good Morning Hagrid, how'd you sleep?" You asked as you grabbed a plate and placed (your choice of food) on it.

"Like a baby, you?" He said as he took a bite of his scrambled eggs.

"It was alright, I was wondering do you know where Severus is?" 

"No ma'am, haven't seen em' since yesterday."

"Ok, thank you."

"Yer welcome." He said as he playful saluted.

After making your plate, you made Olly a plate and gave it to him at his small table near the teacher's area.