Chapter 47

"kurogiri, gate!"

"pre-emritive binding... lacquered chain prison!" kamui woods says as his wood wraps around kurogiri.

"don't try anything foolish!" gran torino says as he kicks dabi, knocking him out.

it's complete chaos everywhere you look around. villains getting knocked out left and right and more heroes bombarding the run down bar.

your mind can't even comprehend what's going on due to everything that's happening around you. "speedy, snap out of it!" you hear someone yell.

you look at bakugo who grabs your arm and scoffs "stay close" he says in a low tone. this lets you come back to his senses as you do as he says, standing right next to him as the villains get surrounded.

"just what i'd expect from a competent new hero! and a veteran pro who moves faster than the eye can see! you can't run anymore, villains. because we are here now!" all might says with his famous smile.

"right after the press conference? they had this planned the whole time?!" mr. compress asks in shock.

"tree man! you're hugging me too tight! harder!" twice shouted in pleasure and pain.

"one tends to neglect defense when they're on offense. but we didn't come alone." edgeshot says in his monotone voice. he then opens the door, showing the outside world and the swat team literally everywhere.

"give up. you're surrounded by the police. not to mention, heroes like endeavor." edgeshot says.

"young bakugo! young rai! it's okay now! no need to be scared!" all might says as he turns to you and bakugo.

you and bakugo glare at him "do you think we were scared? not even for a second!" bakugo yells. you just nod in agreement and all might just nods, turning back to the villains.

"you were scared shitless." you tease with a smirk.

"shut it, speedy."

"kurogiri! warp over as many as you can!" shigaraki orders. "the nomus, right?" all might asks with a knowing tone.

everyone gets silent as kurogiri tries to warp the bird monsters. it's an awkward silence when nothing happens though. "what are you waiting for, dammit?" shigaraki snaps.

"i'm sorry, tomura shigaraki. the nomus were supposed to be in a fixed location, but they're gone!" kurogiri announces in a slight panic.

"it seems you have a lot to learn, tomura shigaraki." all might starts as he makes his way to the hand man. "you've underestimated us. your little league underestimated all of us. enough is enough! your end has come, tomura shigaraki!" the number one hero finishes.

"you think it's over? don't be stupid! i've only just begun to play! justice. peace. you all live in a garbage society by lifting up such ridiculous ideals. that's why i targeted you, all might! it's why i started gathering my people. you think this is the end? then you've lost!" shigaraki growls under the hand on his face.

kurogiri suddenly passes out, shocking all of the villains. "what just happened? i didn't even see anything!" magne says with panic. they just lost their escape route.

a red ribbon comes into your view and flies towards the villains, "i played around with his insides and made him fall unconscious. he's such a nuisance." edgeshot says as he announces his move.

"weren't you listening earlier? you all better take us seriously! do you all understand? there's no where left for you to run!" all might tells all of the captured villains.

"so shigaraki, where's your leader hiding?" all might asks the 'leader' of the league of villains. "no. this is not over. just you wait. the game is still mine." shigaraki says.