meanwhile chillin'

Meanwhile on Cale's side..

Its basically chapter 1 in Cales pov, only way more half-assed written. Ure welcome.

Choi Han

"Will you need help getting dressed?"

"No," Cale answered flatly, and Choi Han's wide innocent smile didn't even get a dent when he turned away.

Cale shuddered in his mind. That smile reminded him of the last time he had seen it and it had been against that White Thing. Suffice to say, the bastard didn't get away scot-free. Under his expressionless face, Cale hurried away from the hand that had ringed the reincarnator dry.

-

"Our human almost fell down!" Raon tattled. Cale suppressed the deep sigh that wanted to escape his lungs. Who taught the six-year-old to tattle so shamelessly? Was it Eruhaben? No, it was surely the prince. No one else was this shameless except him. As if to give evidence about the influence of Alberu, the Dragon cheerfully continued, "It was so funny!"

There was nothing funny about the pain of falling down because you overestimated your suddenly shrunken limbs. Before another word could be said, Cale sternly shut Raon's mouth. The influence of the prince had to be purged out of this six-year-old before it was too late.

At the thought of Raon becoming like Alberu, his eyes grew icy and met Choi Han's delighted orbs. "Get out, Choi Han," Cale ordered. This should be a fast-one-on-one session. Choi Han could be needlessly in the way.

"Yes, Sir!"

-

Eruhaben

"Stop staring and change me back, Eruhaben-nim," he demanded.

Hong, who was in his arms, shivered when cool wind blew through the leaves. Cale's hold on the cat tightened. His face and ears felt chilly. Even though it was reasonably warm under the sun, the air currents of the north would occasionally pass by.

More importantly than the cold, why was Eruhaben staring so strangely? It was scary. Cale felt like the Dragon was contemplating him as his next meal.

"Eruhaben-nim, change me back."

Eruhaben's expression heavily distorted. Cale felt his heart jump in fear. Raon was right here to protect him if something happened, but he couldn't quite manage to not let his face twist in trepidation.

-

Raon whined as if it was a pity. "Why, human?"

"Because I'm your guardian." And Sheritt would undoubtably bash his head in with her shield if she heard him calling her son 'hyung'. There was a reason he had apologized to Choi Han for his rude behavior after discovering his status as a relative of Choi Jung Soo. If he called Raon 'hyung', it would be seen as highly mocking*. Shaking the frightening thought away, he added to cement his position as trash, "Because I don't want to."

-

"Don't you think so, Cale?"

No, he didn't. The reason was clear; he had never created flower crowns before and thus, wouldn't know the perfect time for creating them. There was no reason to. As Kim Rok Soo, he didn't have anyone to relax with and try to make them. In addition, the world had been rebuilt by humans, but the remaining flora were heavily populated by monsters. It would be practically suicide.

Eruhaben gestured to his lap. "Come here."

Lap? Oh, the children were meant. That explained a lot, actually. It was true Cale was currently in form of a nine-year-old child, but the flower crown lesson was obviously exclusively for the children averaging nine-years-old.