Five

(Keigo's POV):

"C'mon Birdie! It doesn't snow often so get up!"

Touya..? Is that you..?

My eyes fluttered open. And there he was.

My favorite Todoroki out of all of them. His eyes glistened ever so brighter than the last time I saw him.

"Touya..?" My voice cracked as I began to tear up. 

He cocked his head to the side. "Are you.. crying..?"

I nodded.  "A.. A little..." I mumbled.

Touya leaned in and hugged me tight.

I didn't think I'd feel his hugs ever again..

"Your such a crybaby.." His voice sent shivers through me, as I had forgotten how calm he sounded.

"I guess so  heh.." I mumbled, burying my face in his warm embrace.

"C'mon. Get up Keigo.."

"Keigo."

My eyes fluttered open. "Hm..?"

I looked around, getting a clear view of the room.

I looked up and saw To- no that's not Touya. He's nothing like Touya..

I looked up and saw Dabi, of all people. I jumped back a little, freaking out internally. "W-Why are you in here?!"

Dabi only chuckled a little. "I slept with you, dumbass. There was no way I'd take the couch. Besides you make a good pillow." He smiled, not a care in the world.

I turned bright pink. "I am not a pillow!" I yelled at him as I moved back a little. There was no more bed behind me however, so I ended up falling off and landing on the ground. "Ow. Fuck."

"You okay there Birdie-?" Dabi leaned over the edge of the bed, looking down at me.

I crossed my arms and flipped back. "Yes, I'm fine. I planned that." I stood up and grinned. 

"Oh. Clearly I was fooled." Dabi rolled his eyes.

I sat back on the bed but moved a little away from Dabi. "How.. How did you know my name..?"

Dabi smirked. "I went through your drawers. Your name is Keigo Takami. Pro Hero Hawks if we're being formal. It doesn't say much however I did notice that you have a picture of someone on the back of the card. A friend..? Boyfriend..?" He messed around with the picture and card.

I turned a little pink and reached over, trying to grab it. "Give those back!" I yelled.

He pulled his arm away. "Oh~? He seems pretty special~! I don't know if I want to give it back!" He grinned.

I jumped onto him and tried to grab the picture, forgetting about the ID card.

"You don't even care about your job. Just the picture. Relax. I'm not gonna tear it up." He looked at the picture, and his face went a little pale. "Hm.. Who- Whos this..?" He mumbled.

"Please.. Just give it back.." I mumbled, my vision getting blurry from the tears that were forming.

He looked down at me, his eyes meeting mine. He nodded and handed it back, sighing. "I'm... I'm sorry." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight. 

(Dabi's POV):

Shit. I forgot about him..

Keigo.. I'm so sorry..

I closed my eyes and sighed once more.

"Your an asshole."

Huh..?

I  opened my eyes to see Keigo, only younger. I'm in some sort of memory, aren't I.

I looked down at a nearby puddle and saw myself, only without the burn marks.

"Are you even listening to me right now?" Keigo's voice caught my attention once more.

I looked up at him. "Hm..?"

"Your always ditching me and hanging out with your other friends. I'm trying not to be bothered by it, but do you even want to hang out with me anymore..?" His voice no longer sounded upset. It sounded sad, and lonely.

"...No." I spoke, my tone became cold.

Wait.. I didn't want to say that!

I looked back into the puddle. My burns now painted my face.

"Are you okay..?" Another voice came. 

This voice was worried, but soft.. and calm..

A cool hand set itself on my chest, sending chills through my body.

"Dabi." The voice spoke.

I opened my eyes. I was no longer in the memory. That scared me a little, I'll admit.

"Are you okay..?" Kei- Hawks spoke once more.

I don't know why, but it feels wrong to call him "Keigo".

"Yeah.. I-I'm fine.." I smiled softly.

Keigo nodded and looked down. "S-So.. Do you plan on letting me go.. any time soon..? I don't mind this because I'm kinda comfy... B-but I'm just a..asking.." His face was visibly red though you couldn't see all of it.

I looked at us both and turned a little red. I released him from my grasp and nodded. "Sorry about that." I looked away, embarrassed.

"Hey Hawks..?"

"Call me Keigo. And what's up?"

I looked back at him, wrapping an arm around his waist slowly. "I..I'm sorry that I took the picture away.." I mumbled.

"It's alri-"

"No. It's not. Is there a.. Is there a way I can maybe.. earn your forgiveness..?" I gazed into his eyes. They were so soft and shiny looking.

"..Yeah. Come with me tommorow for a meeting. I don't wanna be with Endeavor by myself."

Endeavor..?

Well fuck.

(846 words total)

Also, don't forget to vote! It motivates me to continue!