𝟎𝟕 ♪

"𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐔𝐏 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐎' 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐀 𝐇𝐎"

-𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐄

☹︎☻︎𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲𝟵:𝟬𝟮 𝗣𝗠

☹︎☻︎
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲
𝟵:𝟬𝟮 𝗣𝗠

____________________________

Remember that feeling of anxiety you got whenever your teacher called your name to present in front of the class, knowing damn well you hated it? Yeah that's what you feeling right now, nervousness.

Why the hell did you say yes you dumbass, What if something happens? How long has this man been street racing for? I'm too young to die!

You look to the left side of the vehicle where Armin was maneuvering his black Dodge Challenger. The look on his face was a tad bit intimidating, like he had something on his mind that was pissing him off. His fingers gripped the steering wheel firmly, making the veins in his hands pop out. You glanced up at the rear view mirror watching his facial expressions more clearly. His ocean blue eyes gleamed from all the lights in the front of y'all, making you appreciate how beautiful they were. You quickly turned your focus on something else when Armin's eyes meet yours in the mirror.

Anyways just tell him you changed your mind, you don't wanna ride passenger anymore....

He let's out a soft chuckle shaking his head as his headlights flashed onto crowd surrounding the vehicle, slowly making space for him to enter the street where some racers were already lined up. The smell of gasoline and exhaust smoke lingered into your nostrils as Wolf began revving up his car causing the crowds cheering to fill up your ears. People watched as you two rode past, some friendly faces and some jealous faces, a couple girls mean mugged the fuck outta you causing you to roll your eyes at them. You weren't with the bullshit especially over some stupid shit.

Why the fuck y'all bitches mad for? I swear if I keep hanging out with this dude imma be on everyone's hate list

Your eyebrows rose at the touch of Wolf's hand suddenly placed on your thigh, massaging the inner part like it was a stress ball. He made sure he kept a distance from his hand to your "private area" hence you were wearing a short dress.

"Did you eat yet princess?" He asked still focusing on the road.

You shook your head "No, I haven't eaten yet"

"Well when this is over I'll take you out to eat, okay?" He looks at you from the rear view mirror.

Please I'm actually starving