Chapter twenty four

Liams POV

It had been two days since I was unceremoniously kicked out of Leahs place. Not that I deserve a ceremony. I really regret saying those things. I overreacted when she called me a whoring bastard. 'Ugh' I attempted to send another message. For some merciless reason, they were not sending through. As if I didn't have other things to worry about; now this blasted universe is also against me.

Hey
please text me back

I'm sorry, I literally shouldn't have said that. Please I miss you, there is nobody else

I said those horrible things in the heat of the moment.
I don't mean them. You know I don't mean them, don't you?

I can't see the world without you, Leah. Please come back to me.

Are these even sending?
Just text me back please

I am aware I fucked up. Big time. Inexcusably. I damaged her big, loving heart even thought it was probably really minuscule because she has a tiny body. I miss her tiny body. She's been avoiding me at all costs. She was broken and I was the reason for that pain. I broke her, hurt her, and laughed in her crying face. I forced her to believe she wasn't worth anything but she's worth everything. Everything, to me. I hold my head in my cold hands. I want her back. My Leah. My beautiful baby Leah. I missed her more second that went by without her.
The days were certainly getting longer and more stressful without her. Times go by quicker when you are with those you love and slows down when you're alone. I am alone. I didn't have my best friend. Nobody to laugh with. Her face, her voice, her style, everything, it was gone. No more Leah. I drunkenly pick up the empty glass in front of me and chuck it at the wall across me. I fucked up again. Just like always.

Leahs POV

I sit with my head buried into the wet and musky pillow. After spending two days flat just crying about him miserably, I was ready to get over him. But I missed him. I missed his idiotic grin and devilishly handsome face, his care for me, his kind words and even his cooking! I missed Liam. But he was nothing but an absolute fucked up asshole. He built me up with all those fake sentimentals to fuck me up and fuck me and fuck with me only to break me again. I sigh while my heart tugs painfully. It's getting harder not to miss him.
I just want to throw my sweaty head in my lap and breakdown screaming and crying. "Liar!" I want to scream in his face and punch it black and blue. I lay down and allow my pain to consume me once again. I haven't been to work for two days straight. That bastard of a bitch really fucked me up. He tossed me away quicker than a used diaper. And the worst part is- I want to go back to him, cry in his muscular arms, feel his warmth, smell his shampoo, I want to knock on his door and hug him tight and kiss his luscious lips. I crave his touch like it's my lifeline, but he's gone. He left me.
I enter the washroom, trying to untangle the mess that is me. I head to the rose-scented bath and scrub my pain away. I scrub away all of Liams memories. I change into a little teal flirty minidress with my circle medallion necklace. I attempt to clean my very lived-in apartment. I call over an old fling of mine, Damon. He comes over within minutes. Literal minutes. I stand outside when he gets here and kiss him for a lengthy minute. Don't want this anymore? I'm not good enough for you? Well play me now Liam. Play me now.

Liams POV

I move aside my dark curtains to see Leah's soft, full lips pressed against another mans' greedily. My blood boils. The emptiness in my head hurts. I am once again reminded of my loneliness. She was moving on so quickly. Too fucking quickly. Did I really mean nothing to her? How can she move on like this? It's only been two days. Only two fucking days!! It hurt deep down, very deep down, I knew I deserved this. She deserves to be ecstatic especially after the way I treated her. I made her think of herself  like a fuck toy. I deserve to be miserable in shame.
I punch and pound the wall next to me, raging. I was shaking. "FUCK YOU LIAM! GREAT GOING YOU INSANE BASTARD!" I bellow. I really really really really messed this up. The one good thing I had. The one good thing I walked away from after I shattered them. Or was kicked away from. I winced at the memory and my nether regions tingle. She shouldn't forgive me. I would forgive me either.
Leah, this wonderful, beautiful, absolute perfect girl, chose me. But who was the fool throughout this? Me. I pushed her away. She is so sweet, loving, cheeky, and defiant and yet she made me feel like no other. But I killed that the minute I laughed in her face and didn't tell her where I was. I was not cheating, I could never do that to anyone; least of all Leah. But as I always I let my emotions get the best of me.I didn't let her in so that I could protect her but I ended up hurting her more, where it mattered most.
________________________________
Again as you all know, let's give our big thanks to our awesome editor, for another fantastic chapter💕 xoxo_Areebah
Woah, so like is it just me or y'all totally needing me to pass napkins? Like holy crap.
Okay question this time is: what is everyone's favorite place to go?
Love you all💕