Chapter 1

A/N Hey everyone! So this is my first story published on this account :) <(^-^<) (>^-^)> ~ That's my Happy Dance! Okay so please enjoy this One Direction fanfic!!!!! Please Please Please vote, comment you thoughts, and fan <3

- Vicky

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"NIALL GET OFF!"

"La la la la, la. I can't hear you."

I peered over my shoulder to see that Niall in fact has his fingers stuck in his ears pretending he couldn't hear my sudden pleading.

How much does this guy weigh? Like seriously, 500 pounds?

"Get off me you dumb shit; my back is starting to hurt."

Yes. I am currently on the floor, rolled onto my stomach with Niall Horan the Irish boy in One Direction sitting.on.my.back! Why might you ask? This tragedy happened all because this fatty that's invading my personal space at the moment is hungry, and the only reliable food source available to him right now is the chocolate bar I had stuffed into my bra. Hey! Don't judge me. A girl has got to eat, and I just happen to be obsessed with chocolate okay?

"Niall?" No response. He just looks at me with a raised eyebrow; oh right I forgot.

"Don't make me say it" I plead.

Suddenly I am very aware of how close Niall's lips are to my neck. While still sitting on me, he leans over to whisper in my ear....

"Say it"

That simple little sentence made up of just two words got my heart pounding in over drive. I couldn't stop the unmistakable shiver that ran through my body. Wait! What?!? I've never reacted like this before with him. Oh My God Christa! Admit it. He's hot; of course he has this effect on you.

I muster up the words to speak and recite:

"Niallisthehottestguyintheuniverseandallknownfoodsbowdowntohisglory. " I mumble so fast it was probably incoherent.

"Oh I'm sorry what was that? I couldn't hear you." F*cking bastard is making me say it again!

"Niall is the hottest guy in the universe, and all known foods bow down to his glory." It's such a stupid sentence but he said he wouldn't answer me if I didn't say it out loud. Like who does that?

"Yes Chris?"

"Don't call me Chris. Only my friends deserve to call me Chris." I glare at him, though I don't think he can see my face at the moment.

"Fine. What do you want Cee?" Cee? Did he just call me Cee? Hmm I kind of like the way that sounds coming out of his mouth.

Snapping out of my thoughts, realizing he is waiting for my reply way too long I reply with, "Niall? May you please get your fat ass off of me?" I bat my eye lashes innocently.

Shit. My neck is going to be so sore later with all this strain I'm causing it by twisting my neck just to see his stupid facial expressions.

"Not until I get the chocolate bar." He pouts, crossing his arms over his chest. Oh God those muscles! *melts*

I stop checking this insanely fine boy out in front of me, finally realizing this fight isn't going my way at all. I huff with irritation and give the chocolate to him.

"See was that so hard?" He teased me.

I rolled my eyes not bothering to further put pain to my neck by turning my head just to see that trademark smirk of his, I'm sure is plastered on his face.