Chapter 1: More To The Eye

MARCH 25

People ask me, what does it feel like? Today, I am, a 13 year old person, who decided that one day I am going to change everything about myself. No more lies, no more faking, and no more usage of a 75 year old pore vacuum. I wanted to be, me. I wanted, not want.

I cut the fat off, and churned the slits off, to become this superhuman that I always dreamt of being, but then and again all I do is sit around and eat. It doesn't help when you are always in a bought of depression. I am non-binary. Born as a person, and, I breathe, and I feel. Some people go around thinking that the Chinese were the cause of the pandemic 120 years ago, and some feel that darker skinned individuals aren't humans at all. I don't judge, anymore at least. I see that these people need helping, and I blame myself for their issues. Why? 

My personal ideology leads me to believe, that you have to believe. You need a reason to wake up in the morning, or a cause, for those who need it. For me, that reason, is not to wake up, but to get on with my day to go back to my dreams, my paradise. The place I feel so free, to open up my wings, and fly. Fly away from our heating issues, our lies, and the pain we are putting ourselves through. My dreams, are my escape, from myself, and my money-thirsty ancestors.

I know thought, my soul was brought here by my superiors for an issue. People think that humans are so superior, so worthy. I find it is my job to show that this is not the case.