Eaves Dropping

Deku Pov

Dammit.

Kacchan has been overworking lately, and he passed out on the job. So he's taking a leave of absence for the time being.

Now I have to check the suspicious activities that been happening around the areas near the bakery. This one in particular is my favorite one to visit on the way to work.

Me and kacchan frequent it. I have to get him one on the way home.

"Hm?" I hear something. I lean up against a wall and peek around the corner as I see a tall man with really light blue, or white hair.

There's a boy here too. He's wearing a UA uniform. That's the school that wanted me to join, but I went to the police academy instead.

His purple hair is so beautiful? If I look closely I can see some of his more not so much hidden features.

He has a slim cut waist with a sharp jawline. His purple hair is fluffy and pushed up and you can see his exposed forhead. The way the sun highlights his facial features is astonishing.

His build is buff but still slim. He's hot.

It seems like he's having a conversation with the taller guy. Wait. That's Shigiraki!!
It wasn't easy to tell since they're in an alley. He towards the back too. I won't be able to get to him unless the cute boy stops blocking the entrance.

He looks to be about my age. So, what is he doing outside of school?

I'm going to have to get closer. There. A dumpster. They won't be able to see me if I hide on the side of it.

"I got kicked out. Not that it's any of your concern. " So that's what happend. Why though? Did he fail or something?

"Oh, ho ho. Your quirk got you in trouble did it. "

Do they know each other?

What's his quirk if it got him kicked out of UA. Only the best ones get accepted. I heard Shigiraki say something about the boy joining him.

"Us? It's just you here. " He looks confused.
Fuck. We locked eyes. That goddamned Shigiraki knows I'm here.

Ok. Take a deep breath. 1....2....3....4....5. 

They're shaking hands. He's looking at the boy again. Why didn't he attack me.

I missed something. I should probably call this in. "Come on." Huh? That fucking portal. It's closing. I'm guessing they went though it. Fuck. I've gotta get back and report.

Third Pov

"Why the hell isn't he back yet?" Sero was worried. One of his best detectives overworked himself, and the other one was supposed to be back 10 minuets ago. 

"Usually he would have called me by now."

Bam!!

Deku threw open the door as he ran to his bosses desk.

"Chief! I've got something!"

"What took you so long? You would have called me an hour ago, and what the hell do you mean you've got something?!?"

Sero was confused at what the hell just happened and why deku was late.

Deku plopped himself down in a chair and began trying to explain what happend.

"So I was pro trolling like you told me too, and I saw Shigi! Not even just shigi, I saw a really cute boy wearing a UA uniform with purple hair and his jaw line was perfect, oh my lord it was perfect, but I hid behind a dumpster and shigi saw me but didn't do anything, also the boy got expelled?"

"Wha-"

"He joined the LOV and he's kinda hot. He looks about my age I might ask him out later. They went though the portal tho. I really wish I knew his name. We might have to look into it as I heard him say his quirk got him expelled."

"Midoriya hold on!"

"Which is kinda weird only the best quirks get accepted. Also I don't know if someone else from the LOV was there. So yeah we have that going for us."

Deku stared at him excitedly as his boss looked at him like he just saw a squirrel chase a dog.

"What?" Sero was bewildered. He was so confused with all the mumbling Deku has been doing. He couldn't say he wasn't used to it.

He suddenly realized what he said about Shigiraki.

"Fuck! What the hell Midoriya! Do you know what you just did!"

Deku was now shocked as to why his boss was so upset. He just gave him great news! Well not so much great, as of they should look into it.

"He said a kid got expelled from UA because of his quirk and is now working with the LOV." Bakugo walked in with crutches as he was using them to stand up properly.

Deku saw this and ran to hug him, nearly knocking him over in the process.

"You were supposed to be out for another day. No offence but, why are you here?" Bakugo looked down at the teen hugging his hips and patted his head. 

He liked how his hair felt so soft no matter the circumstances.

"I had a feeling something was wrong, so here I am." He looked at the younger male fondly as he longed for the boy to be his.

"That's not all he said now, is it? You heard him right? The part about a villian seeing him, in his UNIFORM no less"

Sero looked at Bakugo with a stern gaze that told him to sit down, and that he wanted to talk. Bakugo softly nodded his head as a sign that he understood what he wanted.

"Wait. I didn't realize. I'm sorry. I didn't have time to change,.... I had stopped at the cafe for kacchan when I saw them." Deku noticed there were now tears threatening to escape, as he tried his best to blink them back, as he stood fully.

"Sorry Izuku. I have to talk to the chief. You go get some rest. You had quite the day today. I'll come get you in bit." 

'It's okay. Let me take care of it.' Deku recalled the last time he screwed up. Bakugo took the blame because he knew he was scared of their boss.

"Wait but, you're gonna get yelled at.... if your trying to help me, I won't accep-"

"Midoriya." Sero had a deadly gaze set on his troubling detective.

Bakugo noticed how Deku's grip tightened on his shirt. And the scared look on his face as he tried to hide behind him.

He turned and kissed the greenetts forehead. He knew Deku didn't mean to cause them harm.

"I'll be fine. Go wait outside."

"B-but"

"When I'm done we can go home and cuddle. Now go."

"Um, ok. Tell me as soon as your done... okay?" He looked up at the blonde, still trembling with fright.

"I will." He gave deku one more kiss on the cheek as he reassured him that he was fine. After conformation he walked out to get some rest.

Bakugo watched the boy walk out before his gaze returned to his boss, who was now sitting behind his desk.

"Katsuki. Explain yourself. 𝘕𝘰𝘸."