CITY OF LOVE

WE WERE IN PARIS ,THE CITY OF LOVE......

MILEY'S POV

We were finally there,I could not believe I always wanted to go Paris. This man sitting beside me fullfilled my this wish as well I could not be more happy.
As soon as we left the flight ,cold air hit my face and body I felt relieved .Jonathan came near me and hugged me.
After few minutes there was a car standing in front of us at the departure waiting for us .We entered the car and drove away .

Soon we reached a five star hotel .The hotel looked really beautiful but it seemed too costly.
"Jonathan ,are you sure we are gonna stay there?"I asked him curiously .
"Ya cupcake,did you not like the place?" he asked frowning .
"Ofcourse I loved it but don't you think its too costly ?" I asked him.
He stared at me in disbelief after a few moment he chuckled .
"What ?" I asked .
"Its normal for me after all you are forgetting that your boyfriend is a billionaire " he winked at me smirking.
"Show off!!"I muttered under my breath.
"I heard that "he said laughing and we went inside I gaped at the place in awe.
It was really beautiful.

JONATHAN'S POV

Miley ,was still gaping at the place in awe and I was staring at her .
She was too inncent and too good and the best thing that has ever happened to me.
She was worried about the price of this place making me wonder how different she is from the rest.
I had girls warming my bed in past but none were like her so good so innocent yet stong and independent.I love this woman more than anything and I will make her day the most memorable one.
"Sir ,Ma'am  please follow this way " the attendant said and we both follwed her.
As soon as we entered Miley's jaw dropped .She squeled beside me like a kid and hugged me.
"Thank you Jonathan ,this place is so beautiful."she said smiling from ear to ear.
"Anything for you cupcake "I said kissing her cheek she blushed as always.I loved watching it all the time.
MILEY'S POV

This place was beautiful. I loved it and I loved it even more because the man I love was standing beside me.I smiled at him .He stared at me caressing my cheek .
"Miley ?"he called my name softly .
"Yes,"
"Be ready by 7 I have a surprise planned for you"he said .
I smiled at him before pecking his lips "Okay ,till then let me sleep the bed looks too welcoming" I grinned sheepishly.
"As you wish my lady "he said before picking me up bridal style.
I shrieked "Jonathan !!!"we both laughed as he twirled me like I weigh nothing and then we both hopped to bed .
We cuddled and soon fell asleep.

JONATHAN'S POV

It was 5:35 as i woke up and found my cupcake sleeping on my chest .I loved the feeling of her being in my arms her vanilla scent filled my nostrils making me feel calm and relaxed .
But as much as I did not want to I had to get up from the bed I slowly made my way to the washroom to take a shower .

MILEY'S POV

I woke up to find my handsome boyfriend standing in nothing but his towel on.Water was dripping from his hair making him look undenaibly sexy.
"Cupcake ,good you woke up get ready before it gets too late"he said .
I quickly got up and as I was going to go to the washroom he pulled my hand to his bare chest.
"Before you go give me a kiss" he demanded.
"Hmm..let me think "I said trying to think.
"Uhh huh so now I need your approval?" He said
"Ofcourse."I beamed.
"No , I get what I want cupcake"with saying that he kissed me like a mad man he was.
I placed my hand on his chest as we both ran out of breath.
I quickly ran to the washroom and heard him chukling.
I took a quick relaxing shower and then came out.
I wore my burgundy one piece dress which was given to me by Natalie she knew I won't be home so she had given me the dress as a present.
I wore my dress did my usual minimal makeup .I was still thinking of what to do to my hair when Jonathan entered he was wearing a black shirt with his jeans he looks a lot younger in his casuals .
He stared at me .
"Jonathan what do i do to my hair? " I asked him.
"Hmm keep them loose.You look beautiful in your natural soft curls"he said softly smiling at me.
I kept my hair loose and turned to him.
"Miley ,your dad asked me to hand it to you "he said and gave me a box.
The box had a pendant in it.It was beautiful .I loved it.
"He is on the call talk to him "he said handing the phone to me.
"Hello dad" I said smiling.
"Happy Birthday Mileyy!!!!!!"everyone shouted.
I laughed "Omg are you all together" I asked.
"Yaa sweetie we all are here you all enjoy there and come soon." Jennifer said ,she was really sweet.
"Thank you Jennifer.You all enjoy there we will be there soon."I smiled brightly.
"Okayyy byee Miley!!!" they all screamed .
"Bye" I said laughing this was all I needed and I was content with it.