Chapter 15 - Harry

Harry leans his forehead against Louis', nuzzling them closer together. He breathes Louis' scent in deep as Louis whispers, "I want this Hazza. You know that right?"

"Of course, Lou." Harry blinks up into those beautiful blue eyes, he thinks they're too complex to be considered one specific shade. Every time he gazes into them, he thinks they've changed into a different hue than they were before. "I want this just as much. Actually- probably a whole lot more." He chuckles out.

Louis giggles at the childish grin Harry is currently flashing up at him. Harry wraps his arms tighter around Louis' waist, who is standing in between his legs as he sits on Louis' bed. They're still getting to know these new, romantic, sensual sides of one another but Harry has already discovered that Louis will completely melt with just a flicker of his dimples.

Louis confirms it as he takes Harry's face in both of his hands and leans down to kiss him. Harry had gone over to Louis' house for dinner since neither of his parents were home for the night and afterwards they went up to Louis' room for a bit. Harry had immediately gone for the guitar Louis has hanging on his wall (he's pretty sure Louis only keeps it for him and he's equally sure Harry loves that Louis does it) but the second he sat down on Louis' bed, Louis promptly slid himself in between Harry's legs and Harry knew he was a goner.

"I mean," Louis continues once they've finally pulled apart. "I just want to make sure that you know I'm not embarrassed to be with you. I want people to know... about us. I'm just scared that they'll suddenly learn this side of me and then that will be all that they see. I don't want everyone's opinion of me to change just because I want to be with you, but it doesn't mean I don't want them to know."

Harry sighs, gazing into Louis' eyes which have taken on a brilliant shade of azure-blue in this light. "I know Lou. Trust me, I felt the exact same way. It's just kinda hard because it took me such a long time to feel comfortable enough to admit who I am to everyone and now I'm back to hiding it."

"I know Hazza." Louis murmurs against Harry's lips. "I don't want you to have to hide anymore. I don't want to have to hide anymore."

Louis connects their lips together in a more heated kiss this time. He pokes his tongue through and Harry instantly grants him access to his own. He pulls Louis closer to him as their mouths tangle together. He can feel Louis' hard bulge pressing against his own and has to stifle a groan, very aware that Louis' whole family is just downstairs. This is the farthest they've gone together but Harry doesn't want to rush it. At least, not until Louis is more comfortable with his new feelings of attraction to enjoy it rather than be worried he'll regret it later. Instead, Harry runs his hands through Louis' soft hair and kisses him harder.

When they break apart, Louis' face is still close and they're breathing heavily. Harry studys Louis' eyes once more. His pupils are blown so that there's only a ring of deep, royal blue surrounding them.

That's got to be his new favourite shade.

---

Harry slams his laptop shut with a resounding "mmph!". He really needs to stop leaving the editing for his essays until the last minute. He spins around in his desk chair and flops down onto his bed so that his legs are dangling off the edge and he is staring up at the ceiling. He sighs, the house is eerily quiet right now. He almost misses the fighting, at least then he knew his parents still cared. Now it's just... nothing.

"Bing ba-bing bing bing!!"

Harry turns his head to the side towards the sound of his phone ringing from his desk. He glances at the clock on his bedside table as he pushes himself up to see who's calling: 9:25 PM. It's a bit earlier than usual, but Harry is sure it must be Louis and he suddenly feels tingly all over.