song~

story sugested my me BEEPS

About a song that spam hears for each one of his freind's 

hope ya like it :) and this chapter is baced of a song called "I hear a symphony " good song i recomend it if you want some emoshanl time.  <3

________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                       spam's prov 

As i walked in the building I hear a song some thimes when I look at the peaple around me, like for Zill as an exsanple .

Spam: So how are all of you?

Zill: ehh I have had better mornings but it's geting better i guss...

Kayla: what happed hun? *kayla walked up to Zill and held his hand*

I feal the tow are a grate loving coppel, zill ranbld on about  his moring untill we all got insede, we all went are seaprit  ways to are lokers to put away are bags. I went with Vanexa and Kayla are lokers are not far from eachother. 

Kayla: So i never got to hear about your morning's, how wher they?

Me: It was grate! how about you Vanexa?

Vanexa: fine...

Ervry day she says that and i hope one day Vanexa will truly tell us how her morning went, when i look at vanexa and hear a song, in her song's i moastly only heare a violin but today i hear a diffren song. 

I her a floot the way she walks is very flowy like a floot! Maby i can make a new song about it, it woud be intresting. 

As i am walking to my next class i see Jack around the corner I was about to say hello but a dog with gold fur and a red jackit looked at me. 

Me: hello!

The dog looked at me and seemed grossed out, i steped back i take another look only to see Zill standing with Jack.The dog snaped at me and seid...

Rusty: what do you want fox boi?!!??

Spam: oh i was just walking around into the arts wing to go to class! 

I was a lil confused becase what he seid was a little bit rude, I started to walk away i didn't want to get in a fghit with someone or hurt ennyone. so i took the long way to class, when i got to class i was just 2 min late thankfully not 10000 years evryone asked whare i was becase i was never ever late.I just told them i took the long way to class. 

Honesty I hear nothing when i look at Rusty, he's just not colourfull and happy. Rubin is moasty alone and i feal bad for him becase now he is makeing other peaple feal bad about themselves, wich will result in more mean peaple.

________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                  Next day

This day was very simalr to the last one exsept i was not 2 min late to dramma class, after that I found Vanexa in the hall and as soon as i walked up to her.... BAMM a new song it was like a Symphony of intrument's and coler!

Vanex: Are you ok?

Me: ya i'm fine sorry

Vanex: ...

Me: ... well I will see you later I need to get to class!

Vanex: bye...

I walked away as my hart raced and thoughts and exsitement, I didn't know why but no time for thinking i need to get to class! after class ended i had to go home, I was planing on making a new song for Kayla and Zill. But as i was walking out of school Kayla cme up to me.

Kayla: Hey! do you want to juoin us for are picknick?

Me: Sher!

Kayla: thare is only going to be Vanex and me thare and you of corse!

Me: So when are we going Kayla?

Kayla: in an hour we are meating in the parck see ya thare!

Then she walked away, so i guss i need to pack some snaks now! I decided to make a samwich and seid goodbye to my mum when i got thare the same they did.

Me: wow good timeing!

Kayla: yes :)

Vanex: yeah...

we had a grate lunch and i went home to my 80 sibling's went to bed and repeat. the perfact day for my whole life with a new song and happy fealings.

________________________________________________________________________________                                                                     End of the short  :)